General

Is anyone here not here not constantly horny when in a feedist relationship?

I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life because I will be too obsessed with wanting them to gain weight and with their belly. I also fear that when they start gaining, I will just be constantly aroused by them. If anyone is a feeder are you constantly horny where it is an issue or is it just something that it enjoyed and appreciated on occassion?
3 years

HomestyleSun:
I definitely believe there's always a time and place for things and there definitely nothing wrong with finding your partner/feedee attractive at all times just gotta respect boundaries ya feel

Have you been in a feedist relationship yet? Was them gaining something you were constantly thinking about and were you horny 24/7?
3 years

HomestyleSun:
Of course! But that definitely never stopped me from functioning.

how big do you like your partners ideally? Just wondering
3 years

HomestyleSun:

how big do you like your partner, just wondering
3 years

HomestyleSun:

Zelda64:
how big do you like your partner, just wondering

I have had a partner who was just over 500 pounds. It was amazing! I hope to experience someone who is 600 pounds one day. That said, women who are 250+ pounds, don't worry about the weight, and want to get bigger are incredible! I have a friend who was just under 400 pounds when I met her. In 15 months she added 60 pounds. We had fun stuffing ourselves as much as possible. She was sexier with each additional pound.
3 years

Oh yeah, we were horny all the time, too!
3 years

A good relationship must have its foundation in love to flourish over time. Both must be open and honest about what catches attraction. It's very easy that this fetish takes control as it is somehow addictive. And yes, people can easily be more or less horny all the time. But a mix of the fetish, everyday life, some nice surprises, a little adventure from time to time can make a lifetime of enjoying life and the sensational excitement of experiencing all the good of an abundance of food and increasing softness 😁
3 years