Gaining

Affordable ways to gain weight?

I find myself often in the predicament that fast food is so expensive in using it to gain weight fast but man does it eat through the paychecks, LITERALLY. How does one gain weight at a low price? Iā€™m really lazy and hate making my own food since I always get off so late. Any tips would help!
3 years

Pasta with creamy sauces. Minimal prep time and clean up, maximum benefit. You can cook cook a whole package and have leftovers for tomorrow....or not šŸ˜‰
3 years

johutt:
I don't know if people would consider it affordable I guess it depends on your income but cream is relatively cheap, and fattening!

I'll have to give it a go! It's good I already like the taste of it. smiley
3 years

Chubbypup:
Pasta with creamy sauces. Minimal prep time and clean up, maximum benefit. You can cook cook a whole package and have leftovers for tomorrow....or not šŸ˜‰

Ooo, most def will be eating the whole thing to maximize the belly growth. smiley
3 years

Ramen noodles quick to make, sometimes I will make a creamy cheese sauce to put on it.
3 years

ChellyCurves:
I find myself often in the predicament that fast food is so expensive in using it to gain weight fast but man does it eat through the paychecks, LITERALLY. How does one gain weight at a low price? Iā€™m really lazy and hate making my own food since I always get off so late. Any tips would help!

I invented a way that makes you gain weight fast and it really works. I have the article here that I wrote on my website, but still need to translate it to English (the original is in German), several people have tried this and myself have put on quite a few kg / pounds with it. Chrome has a translation function that maybe can help with the german version:

www.extremefeeding.com/de/dickmacher/item/662-die-fettbombenmast
3 years

I don't know how much you can tolerate eating one thing for multiple meals, but have you considered doing takeout as a catering order? Even the minimum catering order is obviously more expensive up front and more than most people can eat in a day, but the amount of food per dollar is usually a lot less.
3 years

I'm definitely a fan of heavy cream. I tried gaining by overeating fattening food, but my body wouldn't cooperate and the costs added up quickly.

I've been drinking a lot of heavy whipping cream. I go through about 12 quarts per week, and that only costs me a little over $37. Not bad at all.
3 years