Body inflation

How big can a belly possibly get?

Kinda depends on how you want to measure it.
3 years

I imagine a woman wanting to constantly pump me up be super erotic, she whispering in my ear "come on fatty, you were this big yesterday, stretch for me baby. I need to pump you and you need the pressure, just remember your stomach is nothing but a large sack and your intestines nothing but a thicker and thicker hose. The pump does not care about you, it just inflates you. You are my blimp, I want more, pump up more! I want you to get trapped in the room, not fitting through the door anymore after I inflate you!" and the sex, during inflation, feeling how she gets dripping wet and how she holds my inflating belly. The contrast, how I pump up and get larger and larger compared to her. And the youtube videos would make us both really rich, a sexy woman pumping up a fat man, the most controversial thing ever, it would divide people into people that also want to do this and others that find it obscene. The news would report about it, giving more boost, making millions of views and lots and lots of money. And then she would love maybe show her face or wear a mask and stay mysterious. She would show how he progresses, how his gut gets larger and larger. Videos where she pumps him and makes his pants explode or his belly is sagging down to his knees and he needs pumping, the belly raising and standing to attention. The videos would even be more watched. They would be banned by youtube, which they would immediately regret, losing millions in revenue and the videos would just move to another network, where no censorship is practiced and youtube would be them to return.

Regular pumping, over and over would make the guts stretch more and more and I wonder how large the gut would get.
3 years

bigfunguy:
We'll have to experiment! smiley
It depends on how big it was when starting and if you did it every day over time I imagine it would stretch and grow to gigantic proportions, but it would take time.

jamiela33:
so you’re saying if someone were to be practicing inflation for a 10+ years, maybe 90” or more would be reachable?

SupahFatt Jack:
I’ve been inflating since I was 16 and I still do it at 35. So ive been at it for nearly 20 years and I’ve noticed a dramatic change in how much I can hold and how much bigger I get. Starting out, when I just couldn’t hold anymore and was at my absolute maximum, my belly had only swelled about 3-4 inches. Over time that has increased to 10-11 inches. So nearly a foot in size difference if I really push my limits until I feel ready to pop. I expect it will only increase further since I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

I am unknowledgeable here:

Does inflating it also stretch the stomach so you can eat more and gain a bunch more weight easily....I don't know ...just curious?
3 years