Fattening others

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
Another day of self indulgence. If she keeps this up, she will be nice and plump for when her parents come visit at christmas!

I’m glad it’s working out so well for you and her. We are just about to enter the weight gain season: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Lots of opportunity for treats, parties and over indulging. The 6 F’s: Family, friends, festivities, food, fun and fat. Add in fornication and make it the 7 F’s lol
3 years

tickld:
Her parents have. But they’ve attributed it to enjoying the married life!

Relationship gain is a real thing. The Japanese have a word/phrase that means “gaining weight because you’re happy”
3 years

tickld:
Her parents have. But they’ve attributed it to enjoying the married life!

ChubbyHubby:
Relationship gain is a real thing. The Japanese have a word/phrase that means “gaining weight because you’re happy”

tickld:
The way things are going, it must mean she’s ecstatic! Lol

Let’s hope she keeps getting happier ☺️
3 years

Ooh boy, love that place so much. They have such a great variety of rich, sugary, filling flavors..
3 years

Goddamn! What’s 324/330 starting from out of curiosity?
3 years

Nice! That’s more than a 50% increase and she was already chubby to start with. How long ago did you get married? For some reason, I can’t go back there page one to see if you already mentioned it
3 years

Congrats on you and your wife's adventure! I came out to my wife years ago. Which she embraced but always hovered around 200lbs. She is also pretty tall for a woman, so I always hoped she would get a bit bigger. Well, I recently got that wish. She started a new medication about 2 years ago. Nothing bad or crazy. But, I guess for some people it can cause severe weight gain. Well, my wife is one of those. She got to a bit over 300lbs at her highest in about a year. Without even changing her eating. It was crazy. But amazing. Nice to see other happy couples enjoying the good life! smiley
3 years

wow! Congrats to you both! smiley
3 years

tickld:
But of an update. I think she got quite the head start on holiday eating. We tried to weigh her and it looks like she’s exceeded the weight limit of the scale. Should be getting a new one (extra wide so it’s easy to read it) by next week smiley

Haha, excellent! She’s ok with you getting a special high-weight scale then? (How high does it go actually?) Not worrying about whether all that extra weighing capacity is going to be necessary one day...

I mean it sounds like she’s really embracing gaining. She gained as much in 3 months as she did in the previous two and a half years! Does it excite her like it does you, or does she just like eating a lot?

Very happy for you both. 🙂
3 years

Haha, cheers.

Do you think you have a limit for how large you’d be happy for her to grow? I’m assuming it’s well short of the scale’s limit, but you never can tell on here lol! Have you discussed it with her if you do - and if she has any limits herself?

Good communication is very important in these things. So far though, it sounds like your current situation is making you both very happy 🙂.
3 years
12345   loading