Video performers

A glimpse into the life of content poster

I must start by saying that I truly appreciate this platform and most of the people around here.
Over the past 3 years I have made some amazing friends and connections ❤

But I do want to give a bit of an insight into what it's like posting content here and consequently chatting on other apps.

You can get several dozens of messages per day. Some can be really nice, genuine and intriguing. Some can be rude, demanding, boring, sad or in the worst case depressed or even suicidal.

I would sincerely hope that we would all appreciate great content and remember that people posting here are a)human beings, not objects smileyhere for their own enjoyment not as your personal servant c)have their own life and other commitments as well

This should be about sharing a common interest and enjoying it on both sides. And if you want more, ask about it politely. If the answer is no, then no means no. Checking the person's profile will also usually give a good idea of what they are into/looking for and what not.

Lots of love,
CatCatCurves
XOXO
3 years

Words of wisdom and insight!!
3 years

CatCatCurves:
I must start by saying that I truly appreciate this platform and most of the people around here.

But I do want to give a bit of an insight into what it's like posting content here and consequently chatting on other apps.

You can get several dozens of messages per day. Some can be really nice, genuine and intriguing. Some can be rude, demanding, boring, sad or in the worst case depressed or even suicidal.

I would sincerely hope that we would all appreciate great content and remember that people posting here are a)human beings, not objects smileyhere for their own enjoyment not as your personal servant c)have their own life and other commitments as well

This should be about sharing a common interest and enjoying it on both sides. And if you want more, ask about it politely. If the answer is no, then no means no. Checking the person's profile will also usually give a good idea of what they are into/looking for and what not.

Lots of love,
CatCatCurves

Your not leaving us I hope?
This sounded to me Lille you were saying goodbye.
XOXO
3 years

CatCatCurves:

Lots of love,
CatCatCurves
XOXO

Well said, it's a pity that too many people seem to lack basic decency in their interactions...
3 years

Absolutely spot on! We’re all more than just a belly on a screen.
3 years