General

Is there a scientific way to gain weight (fat) while not decreasing overall health?

I understand that one can be fat and healthy to an extent but is their a way to gain an amount of fat while not decreasing health
3 years

Is there a scientific way to gain weight (fat) while not decreasing overall health?

Well during my gain I've tried not to consume too much sugar/carbs and still eat somewhat healthy and I've also worked out while still getting in as many calories as possible, and my only big unhealthy habit is heavy cream. I'd like to think I've stayed pretty healthy during my gain as I haven't developed any noticeable health issues. I think health problems are pretty much unavoidable once you start getting into the 300's but I could be wrong.
3 years

I think the general consensus is that if you kept your blood sugar down (by reducing sugar and highly processed white flour) your blood pressure down (by staying away from salt and drinking water) and cholesterol down (by staying away from trans fats and doing cardio) you'll be okay! you'll be taking the scenic route with your gaining, but who cares, as long as you're enjoying the process)
3 years