Stuffing

Absorption

Not sure where to post this (still new here), but I was wondering, does the fantasy concept of absorption— of a huge, jiggling fatty absorbing someone smaller into their rolls— turn anyone else on in this community? Please discuss if so.
3 years

Absorption

In a vore sense? Yeah.
3 years

Absorption

Vore is lots of fun too, but I was thinking of through-the-skin absorption. Example A here at 1:02 :
3 years

Absorption

quiverdream:
Not sure where to post this (still new here), but I was wondering, does the fantasy concept of absorption— of a huge, jiggling fatty absorbing someone smaller into their rolls— turn anyone else on in this community? Please discuss if so.
I’m not sure how I came into it but I have always been excited by the idea. I can also see how it could be a turn off for most, but it is a shame on how few actually enjoy the concept. I really like the idea of a woman using her size to her advantage and flourishing in mass by filling herself.
3 years

Absorption

quiverdream:

mario1729:
I’m not sure how I came into it but I have always been excited by the idea. I can also see how it could be a turn off for most, but it is a shame on how few actually enjoy the concept. I really like the idea of a woman using her size to her advantage and flourishing in mass by filling herself.

What do you mean when you say “flourishing in mass by filling herself”? You mean like a big woman filling up on food? Or gaining weight spontaneously, at a visible rate?
3 years

Absorption

quiverdream:

mario1729:

quiverdream:
What do you mean when you say “flourishing in mass by filling herself”? You mean like a big woman filling up on food? Or gaining weight spontaneously, at a visible rate?
Well food could be contributing to the weight gain, but only spontaneous in the sense that the growth is sudden and visible. The primary force fuelling the expansion being the men and/or women who are absorbed into the said jiggly fatty. So for example if a 160lbs person was assimilated into the absorbers belly/butt etc most of that mass and weight would transfer and be reflected on the expandee. How do you interpret the fantasy?
3 years