Gaining

Three points of no return

alelectro:
There's been discussion about a "point of no return" in gaining, but in thinking about my girl, it dawned on me that there's *at least* three.

1. Physical point of no return
When exercise potential has been diminished by being so out of shape that any calories burned are overwhelmed by increased hunger from multiplying fat cells.
She reached this one first and it wasn't something obvious until viewed in hindsight. She'd have second thoughts about gaining and would go on a diet or start running only to binge sometime later and regain even more. Over time, these second thoughts became farther apart and the time to regaining became sooner.

2. Lifestyle point of no return
At this point, she started living more like a big girl. She'd make excuses like "I'm too fat for that" to avoid going upstairs. She avoided a job that would have required standing all day.
But she still had inhibitions. She'd check labels for calories. She'd avoid the cream at Starbucks. She'd talk about going to the gym, even if she never did. She'd turn down food you could tell she wanted, because "she just ate".

3. Mental point of no return
This is more recent, and only now would I say that she's a true fatty.
She eats with abandon now. She'll grab a second dessert because "ooh, that looks good". She *thinks* like a fatty now. She'll gorge and then take a nap because of all the carbs. She accommodates her fat with loose clothing and A/C rather than apologizing for it or trying to ignore it. Potential weight loss isn't even a passing remark anymore.

There's two interesting things about level 3:
- Now I feel like she's truly experiencing the liberation of being a feedee. No more second thoughts, no more guilt. She just does as she pleases.
- My goodness it's hard to not gain with her. She prefers muscular guys which is why I'm not already huge, but she's constantly offering food now because she snacks so often. Plus tricks that worked at level 1 like splitting a dessert, but letting her eat most of it, don't work anymore when she's ordering two desserts for herself and wondering why I'm not getting one. So side note: If you're gonna get your girl big, make sure you either have a lot of self control or she's cool with you growing too.

I dont believe a point of no return is a real thing. But there are points where it gets harder and harder to get back to the starting point
3 years

Three points of no return

alelectro:
There's been discussion about a "point of no return" in gaining, but in thinking about my girl, it dawned on me that there's *at least* three.

1. Physical point of no return
When exercise potential has been diminished by being so out of shape that any calories burned are overwhelmed by increased hunger from multiplying fat cells.
She reached this one first and it wasn't something obvious until viewed in hindsight. She'd have second thoughts about gaining and would go on a diet or start running only to binge sometime later and regain even more. Over time, these second thoughts became farther apart and the time to regaining became sooner.

2. Lifestyle point of no return
At this point, she started living more like a big girl. She'd make excuses like "I'm too fat for that" to avoid going upstairs. She avoided a job that would have required standing all day.
But she still had inhibitions. She'd check labels for calories. She'd avoid the cream at Starbucks. She'd talk about going to the gym, even if she never did. She'd turn down food you could tell she wanted, because "she just ate".

3. Mental point of no return
This is more recent, and only now would I say that she's a true fatty.
She eats with abandon now. She'll grab a second dessert because "ooh, that looks good". She *thinks* like a fatty now. She'll gorge and then take a nap because of all the carbs. She accommodates her fat with loose clothing and A/C rather than apologizing for it or trying to ignore it. Potential weight loss isn't even a passing remark anymore.

There's two interesting things about level 3:
- Now I feel like she's truly experiencing the liberation of being a feedee. No more second thoughts, no more guilt. She just does as she pleases.
- My goodness it's hard to not gain with her. She prefers muscular guys which is why I'm not already huge, but she's constantly offering food now because she snacks so often. Plus tricks that worked at level 1 like splitting a dessert, but letting her eat most of it, don't work anymore when she's ordering two desserts for herself and wondering why I'm not getting one. So side note: If you're gonna get your girl big, make sure you either have a lot of self control or she's cool with you growing too.

Very true I never thought about it this way.

I’ve seen all these in past relationships and past feedees.

I would say the difference between dating a feedee and a non feedee is even if they gain that 3rd point is rarely reached.

I dated a girl well before I knew anything about feeder culture. I just new I liked ‘spoiling’ the girls I dated and I had a thing for bigger women.

She got past that 1st PoNR within a year and a half, and the second after about 8-9months of struggling to try and loss weight. But the third never quite came.
She accepted she was a fat girl but she was still controlled by that social need to control her eating and pretend she would go to the gym.

We’re as my last feedee hit the 3rd PoNR almost immediately after the 2nd.
3 years