Extreme obesity

Weight gain and penis size

So, in the last year the way my fat is distributed has changed and I've had a lot more growth in the groin/fat pad area than I used to have. The result is that as I gain, effectively my penis is getting smaller and smaller - well, more like it's getting swallowed up like some form of fat-chastity!

I guess it's more of an impact on some people than others, but for the guys, have you experienced this and how has it affected you or your relationships? For the women, generally what's your opinion on this and is it a deal breaker with a partner and/or feedee?
3 years

I got introduced to this life by an older philosophy professor and while with her I explored the feeder aspect but never truly saw myself as the fat one until we switch up roles and I never knew that I liked being the fattened one. But as I got past 380, then I noticed that I had a fat pad and I was concerned but she championed it and then as I got well past four hundred that is when it was completely swallowed up so she had to be the one to help me release but it was scary at first but eventually you get used to it. But when we broke up and met other people that is when I realized that I had to date women who were extremely into fat men because others can not handle it. And I wanted the subcutaneous fat (the type that is flabby and hangs) so you have to be prepared for those new changes when they come because no one talks about these things.
3 years

You see some super obese men left with "innie" dicks if their fat distribution is very groin oriented and/or they have a small penis to begin with.

As said it's not that getting fatter makes the penis smaller, it's just that it does not increase in size or length relative to everything else surrounding it.

Personally I love hunting for private parts. It's a joy to have to plunge deep into the consequences of greediness to reach the prize.
3 years

this topic is interesting, because every guy has a different story. probably because fat distributes itself on everyone differently.

at a certain point my fupa seemed to be taking on *more* than its fair share of my added weight, and it grew quite rapidly sometime after i passed 250 lbs. now my penis is pretty much invisible soft and maybe half covered when erect.

some of the guys here with large fupas have mentioned being able to use it to jerk off "hands free," which i really admire. the thought of reaching this is kind of an incentive to me to keep gaining - even though the ability to reach this "skill" seems kind of random (some guys can, some guys can't).

the thought of losing my penis inside my fupa, as it gets harder and harder to reach, is something that i am apprehensive about, but like i said, it also holds a kind of attraction as well...
3 years

My unit is completely covered in fat. I have to lift my fupa and my belly just to use the bathroom. And only the tip stick out wile standing and erect. And its almost impossible to masterbate while seated. That requires be burying my entire forearm under my belly and pushing back my fupa to get a hold of it. Its much easier to lye on my back. Or simply use the weight of both belly and fupa while thrusting back and forth.
3 years

My penis is tiny anyway. But I want it to get totally hidden by my belly. I really need to be fed by tubes to gain more.
3 years

My recent gains seem to have really been in the fat pad above and to the sides of my penis and scrotum. I'm not all that heavy but my flaccid penis is already half buried in fat, and the look of the whole area has changed with the fat sort of smoothing out the lines of it all.
3 years

A urologist told my pap, for every inch of belly you gain, you lose an inch of penis. 🤷‍♀️
3 years

There is likely a truth here. Without going into detail, I do not have a belly.
3 years

I feel exactly the same my fat pouch isn’t massive but is squidgy
3 years
12   loading