Extreme obesity

Weight gain and penis size

I hope to be so fat that my private parts are completely hidden by fat
3 years

Cleofatra:
A urologist told my pap, for every inch of belly you gain, you lose an inch of penis. 🤷‍♀️

So if I was skinny I'd have a 15inch penis. Might be worth losing a bit 😂😂
3 years

Well i noticed some changes this year. Already had a small peepee but since i gained 20lbs last time it looks way smaller now. Flacid it's about 1,5 inch now witch perfectly matches with my diaper. If you would see it now on a photo you would guess it's from a baby with all the powder on it. I hope it will disappear in the future under my growing fat belly :3
3 years

slopfatjim:
my belly is my chastity belt my photos prove this,

You understand exactly what I go through and having a gut like we do feels both energizing and a full testimony to how far gone we have become.
3 years

Ya I'm at the point that my member is fully buried when soft. And just the head will stick out past the fat pad wile standing. But is buried when setting down when hard.
3 years

BigFox:
Ya I'm at the point that my member is fully buried when soft. And just the head will stick out past the fat pad wile standing. But is buried when setting down when hard.

I'm right there with you, but I stay buried while standing too. It's got to be hard to stick out anymore.
3 years

BigFox:

GainingLear:
I'm right there with you, but I stay buried while standing too. It's got to be hard to stick out anymore.

What folks really can't ponder is the transitional mindset that comes with growing into an obese man. All other urges have funnelled themselves to one specific drive and that is too eat because you have become so addicted to eating that you have to ask yourself if you have the drive or stamina to bother losing it but once you get to the point of fat hanging than most likely you will stay how you have grown into instead of trying to lose it all.....
3 years

I actually would not mind to get to the point that my belly is hanged over my trousers, that I'll be too fat and lazy to lose it.
3 years
12   loading