Stuffing

Cake shake, did i do it right?

tck18:
I made a cake shake the other day, it was 1 box of white cake mix and 1 quart of 2% milk mixed with an electric mixer, it blended very well and was easy to drink but gave me bad diarhhea a few hours later, is that normal or do you have to do it a few times to get use to it?

It only happened once for me. But it happened after a week of doing cake shakes
3 years

Was it a sugar-free cake mix? I did this once and will never do it again! ...same consequences.
I tend to like a pancake shake more...over the next couple of hours you can definitely fill your belly actively swelling slowly and you stay full for hours!
The best thing is you'll find yourself starving again/hungry with an empty stomach a couple of hours after the shake. The shake moves out of the stomach quick and you feel it lower as it travels through your system. I recommend having one a couple of hours before enjoying a big meal! Trust me, this will make you feel really big!
The last time I did this I used Hungry Jack extra fluffy mix with 2% milk. I did 2 cups of mix and 2 cups of milk...enough to make 18 pancakes! This was around 1324 calories.
3 years

dont use sugar free , some sugar free stuff are a laxative
3 years