Fat experiences

Quarantine weight gain

Only about 10lbs for me, but it's a big 10lbs. It's what officially put me juuuuuust up to 200lbs. It's also what crossed me over from being just a little overweight (according to a BMI chart) to being definitely overweight. It's also the fastest I've gained weight, I usually average about 3-4lbs a year so to jump up 10lbs over the course of a few months is kind of a big deal.
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

Since the first lockdown in the uk, I have gained around 40 pounds!
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

I had lost some weight over the last few years, but quarantine has brought it almost all back. It's kind of like the return of an old friend, lol!

My wife has been in really good shape for years, aside from one injury a couple of years ago that she has since recovered from. But because the gyms have been mostly closed she has put on 30-40 lbs and is looking delightfully plump at the moment. smiley
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

Went from 194lbs in March 2020 to 231lbs by 22 February 2021.

So 37lbs gained so far!
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

giantjay:
I had lost some weight over the last few years, but quarantine has brought it almost all back. It's kind of like the return of an old friend, lol!

My wife has been in really good shape for years, aside from one injury a couple of years ago that she has since recovered from. But because the gyms have been mostly closed she has put on 30-40 lbs and is looking delightfully plump at the moment. smiley

Sounds like quarantine has been good for both of you, lol.
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

I maintained a low weight over most of 2020, but I have gained 20 lbs since the start of this year after giving in over xmas.

All flab, straight to my gut and my body fat has shot up. I feel so squishy and out of shape, love it.
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

march 2020 was 155 pounds. as of today i am 226.
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

So ..... 60 more this year? 😉 😁
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

55lbs for me! I order food a lot and my sweet tooth is out of control compared to this time last year lol.
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

I made a vow to not look at the scale around November when I was at about 170 lbs, well last night I broke down and finally weighed myself. I could definitely feel that I had been gaining, I’ve been outgrowing clothes and feeling my tummy, especially when I lay on my side, but I was still surprised to see I’d come to 205 in just 4 months, and my belly had grown from 40 inches at my fullest, to now 44 at rest.
3 years
1234   loading