General

All the sponsor me lately everywhere

What is up with everyone in the gainers section all asking to be sponsored its getting a tad overboard. I miss the times where people shared their gains and inspired others instead of asking for money and sponsors. Its like a copy and paste lately of hey looking for a sponsor to help me reach my goal on most posts. Sorry to rant but I doubt its just be that is tired of seeing this
3 years

They think that going after fat males is an easier way to score cash because OnlyFans is inundated with people
3 years

We are trying to keep this under control and have removed the sponsoring requests as soliciting is against site rules. Now we have caught up the mod team will be keeping a close eye to keep on top of this.

We have also removed the personal and dating ads that have been put in this section as the gainers area of the site is specificlly for gaining diaries and blog style posts.

At the moment we have had a huge increase in new members . Some genuine, some who are chancers and some who are actively scamming people due to the Tiktok video that was circulated.

Please help the mod team by reporting any posts, profiles or other content that are soliciting or advertising. This includes asking for sponsors and donations and also offering custom content for cash, gifts, food, clothes etc...
3 years

Ha scratch that... Although these posts have been removed in the admin section they still appear to be visible in the gainer section!

We will get this looked into as soon as possible as this is a bug.

Bear with us folks!
3 years

It is a big influx from a tiktok vid of some woman saying she made $600 a week on feabie so now a huge wave has gone there and coming here. I actually think it's a mix of actual girls who are just pretending to be interested to monetize but also an orchestrated monetization from maybe a hacker group or Nigerian scammers or something. Some profiles almost seem machine learning generated.
3 years

jdude200:
What is up with everyone in the gainers section all asking to be sponsored its getting a tad overboard. I miss the times where people shared their gains and inspired others instead of asking for money and sponsors. Its like a copy and paste lately of hey looking for a sponsor to help me reach my goal on most posts. Sorry to rant but I doubt its just be that is tired of seeing this
it's FAKE!!!!
3 years