Gaining

Question for gainers

As far as goals go right now it’s 200 however that’s mostly just where I think I should maybe give it time to get used to my larger body before trying to gain more. I’m curious to see what 252 will be like since that’ll make my BMI morbidly obese, and 320 would make me super morbidly obese. Though I know such sizes might hinder some things in life I can’t help wanting to know what it’ll be like to be a SSBHM, though still mobile and independent.

I’ve gained about 25 pounds since the beginning of the year and the biggest change I’ve noticed (besides needing new clothing) is actually feeling heavier, inner thighs always rubbing because I’m gaining a lot there for some reason, and adjusting how I sit because slightly leaning back instead of straight up or leaning forward is now preferred to accommodate my belly.
3 years

Question for gainers

My goal is to reach 900 lbs but that's not necessarily the biggest I'll go. I want to be at least 900 lbs but I'm sure I won't be able to just stop binge eating just because I hit that weight and may very well gain more
3 years

Question for gainers

My goal is to have an ass that overgrow chairs and a big saggy belly.
So i don't have a number goal weight.
3 years

Question for gainers

Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.
3 years

Question for gainers

LilRascl:
Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.

U enjoyed your gain on a perfect way
And measuring is part of enjoying a gain
3 years

Question for gainers

A couple of things: I love keeping track of numbers (weight specifically) as it gives me some real feel of progress.

Moreso I love a feedee complimenting my latest pictures about how much I am getting fat ^_^
3 years

Question for gainers

When I started years ago at 150 I knew I wanted to be 300 and have a 60 inch belly. I have since exceeded both. Numbers were real important to me then because I wanted a true definition of fat. It’s like describing someone as tall. If those immediately around you are 5 foot then 5’8 might be considered tall in that circle. I wanted no doubt that I was big and numbers and measurements confirmed that. Also I felt getting to 300+ put me in like and elite club. Now a days for me like others have said the numbers are icing on the cake. I gain now because I am at the mercy of the lifestyle I have created ...lots and lots of food. I still get urges and will at times pursue a goal to reach a certain number or measurement but for the most part I’m enjoying the ride.
3 years

Question for gainers

I wont be satisfied until my stomach reaches a particular shape/size.

Numbers I find more disappointing, since it seems I'll need to gain at least another 100lbs to reach that, judging by the pics section, which is unlikely in the near future.
3 years

Question for gainers

Numbers can be very different for everyone due to heights. I like to go by size. My temporary goal is to get my belly to hang down to my thighs. If i had to say a final goal i would probably say immobility if i found someone who was willing to take me that far.
3 years

Question for gainers

I like seeing pictures of my fat belly and seeing it grow. Numbers weight fluctuate a lot and I get a little upset when they go down
3 years
12   loading