Gaining

Question for gainers

I’m pretty obsessive on the numbers, seeing the scale go up and counting more calories most days.
Feeling changes in myself spurs me on as well, every time I notice a new roll or more cellulite just makes me happy.
3 years

Question for gainers

LilRascl:
Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.

I have been a fan for years.I even won a video for the closest guess on your initial gain. Have you ever shared your measurements on here? I would think you have surpassed all the usual benchmarks. 30 inch thighs.50 inch belly hips and bust. I find it comforting that you are not stopping at 350.You write so well and I love reading what you have to say
3 years

Question for gainers

[quote]LilRascl:

Nowadays I still keep track of my weight and body measurements because I love that I have years of records tracking my growth. I may weigh myself a coupe times a week or more if I’m making an effort to fatten up, but I reserve taking my measurements for times when I think they will have changed/gone up.

[quote]

It would be awesome - and hot - to see some of those records! Do you keep notes with them, or just the numbers?
3 years

Question for gainers

blondebabe056:
hi! im new to the community and had a question for those looking to gain weight.

do you have a certain weight you want to hit or do you want to be a certain size, circumference, etc.?

how do you measure your success? i ask because my weight changes a lot and didn't know if you guys measure in other ways that would be helpful smiley

I do have a maximum weight I'd like to achieve (500 pounds), but I need to play that one by ear. My main concerns is still being able to fit in my car at that weight.

I also have intermediate goals. I'm approaching 300 pounds, so that's one goal of mine. Another goal for me is to actually go past 300 pounds. At that point, my percent body fat will be over 50%, and I can officially say that my body is mostly fat smiley.

My next goal is to reach 339 pounds because, at that point, I'll be "super obese."

I measure success in multiple ways. I recently learned that I am no longer physically able to jump or run, so that's a win. I do weigh myself, but only once a week. Daily weight fluctuations can be discouraging, especially if my weight decreases.

I love feeling my clothes get tighter. I have also noticed that I get out of breath just from taking my trash out to the curb. I sat down in an office chair last week, and the arms were uncomfortably digging into my thighs.

All these little things are nice reminders that my body is getting fatter and taking up more space. For me, they're all indicators of success.
3 years

Question for gainers

LilRascl:
Personally, I’m a big fan of numbers when it comes to how I keep track of my gains! Little weight and belly measurement goals were a much bigger deal to me during my first 100lbs - to the point where I had to take a step back from weighing myself too often because anything other than an increase would bum me out more than I wanted it to.

The only real goal I got crazy about was my first goal to get from 200 to 265. Since then it’s been more like chasing the cravings I keep getting to gain another 10-20 lbs. at a time. I’ve achieved my goal of getting seriously fat so I don’t feel much need to use benchmarks anymore - I suppose I’ll just keep getting bigger for as long as I want to, or until some outside reason forces me to stop.

Then tell us more, what are your measurements now? Are you still at 340 or even more? You can post some measurements taken at steps of 20 or 40 lbs to see in which way your body is fattening up and storing the newly added fat layers 🥰
3 years
12   loading