Fat experiences

Anybody else feel shame/embarrassment?

I definitely feel ashamed and embarassed at times. While I love and embrace my love of gaining weight and morbid obesity, I definitely feel embarassed when someone points out how much I'm eating or how unhealthy and fattening my diet is. I just shake it off though, because I'm proud of getting fatter and they also don't realize that I don't care how bad gaining weight is for me because I like eating fatty foods and gaining weight
3 years

Yeah. Awkward in public, turn-on in private ordeal. When you're not in kink mode, comments and anxiety about how you look can consume your headspace, but when you're on your own - the fact that the fruits of your gluttony are apparent to everyone else is kinda hot.
3 years

For me, I am proud when people notice my Fat belly in public. I am not ashamed of it. I like their stares and comments both good and bad that I sometimes hear. It even turns me on in public. Not that anyone notices that.
3 years

666Dust777:
The fatter I get, the more I feel embarrassed. I feel so embarrassed that my belly sticks out, and everybody at the store can see how fat I am. And when my family comment on how I'm getting fatter, I get so embarrassed, my face turns red.

What's weird, is that something strange happens - when I get embarrassed about my weight, I get turned on, too. Every time someone comments that they noticed I'm getting bigger, I get really embarrassed, and then my dick starts getting hard.

Some of my best orgasms have been when I'm embarrassed about being fat. I think the shame/embarrassment of getting fat is part of the fetish. The fact that as I get bigger, the fat around my cock starts growing and makes my dick look smaller - and for some reason that turns me on.

I dunno, I guess I'm weird. Can anyone relate? SORRY if I posted this thread in the wrong place - I'm new.

I can totally relate to this! It's really sexy!
3 years

666Dust777:
The fatter I get, the more I feel embarrassed. I feel so embarrassed that my belly sticks out, and everybody at the store can see how fat I am. And when my family comment on how I'm getting fatter, I get so embarrassed, my face turns red.

What's weird, is that something strange happens - when I get embarrassed about my weight, I get turned on, too. Every time someone comments that they noticed I'm getting bigger, I get really embarrassed, and then my dick starts getting hard.

Some of my best orgasms have been when I'm embarrassed about being fat. I think the shame/embarrassment of getting fat is part of the fetish. The fact that as I get bigger, the fat around my cock starts growing and makes my dick look smaller - and for some reason that turns me on.

I dunno, I guess I'm weird. Can anyone relate? SORRY if I posted this thread in the wrong place - I'm new.

this is completely normal, it's why fat teasing, name calling and even sexual humiliation are big in this community.... and as long as it is consensual it can be pretty hot
3 years

666Dust777:

i was surprised by this, too. as someone who spent most of his adult life thin & fit, the arousing thrill of being called out as a fatty, or teased for my growing gut was really a surprise.

i have felt the same way about the growth of my fupa around my penis.

this was all totally a surprise to me, i thought i was a born feeder/fa, and now i am experiencing something really new (and honestly exciting).
3 years

I used to but I recently read this book by Dr. Gad Saad called The Parasitic Mind and it dealt with Idea Pathogens and how culture and our gullibility to believe fantasy based concepts comes from an evolutionary biological place. Shame and embarrassment are concepts taught to us by the culture from which we comes from and then that becomes even more solidified with our parents indoctrinating that to us. Our parents don't want us to make them look bad to their friends and society because that would mean that they failed but I moved away and went to a completely different town for the sole purpose of being that obese guy as I saw myself and the truth is that no one noticed because people are doing their own thing and could care less and because I was a stranger they didn't even know that I existed so as I gained people only saw me as the fat guy and that is what I wanted so learn to teach yourself the fact that shame and embarrassment are nothing but narcissistic thoughts that we think people care and even if some do then so what ? You have this one life; to hell with them and it takes internal work to get to that place.
3 years

I certainly can relate to the embarrassment. Being a very short guy, I'm hit with a double whammy with each pound. I seem to embody two forms in which people discriminate. I'm not just a short guy, I'm a short and fat guy. I happen to be very good looking so that helps. Although,
I could succeed either way.However, in one way, this is a blessing in that I can know the genuine people from the clowns.
3 years

I agree with others stated above, the shame is a turn on. I honestly don’t feel it much anymore either. When someone comments on my weight or says something like “hey there big guy” I’m like smiley cause that means I’m getting what I want. I have other fetishes that are not related to weight gain, but are related to shame, and they get me going as well, so there is absolutely a connection there.

As of lately, I think the most offensive thing someone has done, was actually go out of their way to add me so a social media weight loss page, selling BS diet pills with a “support group” which really just consisted of desperate women and really poorly edited/cropped before and after testimonies. I never asked for this nor do I have any intentions of slimming down. I got rid of all my “skinny” clothes, and have no intentions of going backwards lol. This was actually yesterday to be honest, and I cooked myself 2 extremely large steaks to make myself feel better smiley
3 years

Secretcurves:
My physique also seems to embarrass those who notice and look, which is somehow also hot.

Haha this is great. Your chub embarrassed others for you lol 🤣😉🤣
3 years