Submission and domination

What's your fantasy?

ShakesSphere:
That's my fantasy too! And my reality.

Nice.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

I want to grow up to my fantasy size of 340 by having extremely private sensual feedings. I want those rolls and huge boobs to be enjoyed by my feeder. Outgrowing and popping clothes in the process is like foreplay. Always want to be bigger than my feeder. He needs to worship every fat inch of my amazing body.
One day I might just explain the very strange weight goal.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Fatgirl1:
I want to grow up to my fantasy size of 340 by having extremely private sensual feedings. I want those rolls and huge boobs to be enjoyed by my feeder. Outgrowing and popping clothes in the process is like foreplay. Always want to be bigger than my feeder. He needs to worship every fat inch of my amazing body.
One day I might just explain the very strange weight goal.

The visuals are intense. The reality is beyond ecstasy and worthy of exploration. Lets go
3 years

What's your fantasy?

To spend my days and nights eating and growing ever larger, pushing to see just how large I can become.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

My fantasy: "converting" a big but shy woman to feederism. No tricks, no cheating, no unethical methods, just simply showing love, care, and adoration. She then turns from someone who hates herself for heir weight, to someone who accepts her weight, then slowly to someone who enjoys her weight. At the same time, she goes from trying (but failing) to control her huge appetite, to a phase of just letting herself go, and then graduating to a phase of deliberately overstuffing. Her goals would change from wanting to get thin at the beginning, then abandoning it and just wanting to drop a little bit of weight, then just wanting to maintain, then just wanting to live her life to the fullest not caring whether she keeps gaining weight, then finally to actually wanting to get even bigger.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Me and Ruby Rose cuddling up on a couch, running my fingers through her hair, down her cheek and kissing her deep. I tell her how beautiful she is and she nuzzles her head into my chest.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Me and another big Fat person.( Male or female) going to a buffet and spending hours just Stuffing our Fat bellies till they look and feel like they'll burst. Then head to one of our homes and lovingly kiss and caress our own and each others bellies. Talking about how full we are and how Fat we want to become
3 years

What's your fantasy?

I go on a cruise for a good stretch of 3-4 months. Food and cocktails are included in the cost and I am so there for that. I spend my days on deck socializing and sunning myself, never without food and drink nearby. I spend my nights in the entertainment area with my s.o. gorging on delicious things prepared by amazing chefs. Buffets are an every day activity. By the time I disembark I've gotten so fat that when I go back to work nobody recognizes me.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

One of my most enduring fantasies is to be abducted and force fed until I can hardly waddle.

Sometimes I am on an island with other guys in the same situation. We are all being fed and turned in to slovenly supersized hogs that just crave eating/growing/belly play. We will learn to accept our new reality and support each other. We would compete, in a friendly way, to gain the most each week and always care and caress each other’s distended bodies when we have over done it.

But, should I not make the weight target each and every week, I would be taken to a closed in room and fed 24/7 through a nasogastric tube, being pushed and stretched out beyond comfort. Waking each morning even bigger than when I fell asleep.

After 2 weeks I would be returned to the others with massive stretch marks, 100lbs heavier and only just able to walk without assistance.

Sometimes I think I would intentionally miss the weekly target just to experience that tube.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

To just wake up one day;

I'm in a new country/location.
I find myself next to a beautiful girl, that I seem to know lots about, as if we've known each other years.
We have an attraction to eachother & could be viewed as an attractive, young happy couple.

There is a note or message that reaches me with rules. I've got what I wished for and been matched with a soon to be feedee. I can only ever be with her, or I die. Our lives are connected.

The girl has also wishes to find a feeder and found herself with me. So we can relate, are mildly surprised and confused, but it takes us no more then 20mins before we realise just what it means!

We open up to and compare our kinks.
Neither has a weight max limit.
She wants to breed and dress as pigs/cows/whales often.
She craves food constantly & prefers to snack all day rather then 3 large meals... Which really just blurrs over time into her eating as much as we can afford together as often as possible.

*Queue happy life*

The queen in my life now really doesn't dissapoint. With every 100lbs gained, less and less care is given to judgment of others.
She grows to the 600+ range and loves it during the first 10 years.
We have about 4 kids along the way.
Enough to prove there's been no slowing down of the libidos.

At this point, we are still in our early/mid 30's
And bae asks me to help her work out daily now too. Just to maintain roughly this range while the kiddos grow up.
Then after that, she ditches the workouts and gains unintentionally on occasions & overall her size is definitely "Huge" for the majority of our lives together.

She loves being weighed and measured.
We stuff most nights a week, with her leading calls for more if we can.
She feels happiest & sexiest once she's so full it hurts a little & is usually already in bed to avoid being stuck out on the couch.

She wears clothes perpetually the size she just grew out of & so leaves not much to the imagination at times.
We renovate our home to be fat friendly.

Our families never comment to us about it or ever stop adoring us as a couple... However for example my beautiful feedees parents, brother and sisters can visibly be seen at times looking at her in shock or with curiosity, clearly wondering if she will ever be able to get back down to a weight anywhere close to her pre-pregnancies. Common in moments such as Christmas lunch, where bae has her own larger seat & potato bake, on top of the Christmas banquet for everyone to share Or other times such as when she's swimming at our home and anyone who cares to look get an updated view of every lump/bump or jiggle...

She's stunningly beautiful really.. however looks as though she eats constantly & is bigger every time they see her.

#Fantasy
3 years
12345   loading