Submission and domination

What's your fantasy?

My fantasy is to be in a world where feedism is a kink that is shared with more than 1 person per city.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

Putting on my tiny bikini and hitting the beach with two or three footlong subs. There would be an area where men and women are lifting weights, doing pushups and pullups, etc., and I'd waddle into the area with all my soft fat on display and I'd sit down and devour all the food while watching them.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

SmugWendy:
I go on a cruise for a good stretch of 3-4 months. Food and cocktails are included in the cost and I am so there for that. I spend my days on deck socializing and sunning myself, never without food and drink nearby. I spend my nights in the entertainment area with my s.o. gorging on delicious things prepared by amazing chefs. Buffets are an every day activity. By the time I disembark I've gotten so fat that when I go back to work nobody recognizes me.

This is similar to one of mine. Now that I think about it, I could point you to some summer jobs in Alaska that are connected to the cruise lines. One of the perks are discounted in free cruises - for any cruise they offer. One of my colleagues took a three month cruise just after our season ended this year. 🙂
3 years

What's your fantasy?

GemGut:
Being kidnapped, locked in someones house and fed until im huge!

I kind of have the same fantasy but from the other side of the coin; as in I’m the one doing the kidnapping and feeding
3 years

What's your fantasy?

curiousv:
My fantasy: "converting" a big but shy woman to feederism. No tricks, no cheating, no unethical methods, just simply showing love, care, and adoration. She then turns from someone who hates herself for heir weight, to someone who accepts her weight, then slowly to someone who enjoys her weight. At the same time, she goes from trying (but failing) to control her huge appetite, to a phase of just letting herself go, and then graduating to a phase of deliberately overstuffing. Her goals would change from wanting to get thin at the beginning, then abandoning it and just wanting to drop a little bit of weight, then just wanting to maintain, then just wanting to live her life to the fullest not caring whether she keeps gaining weight, then finally to actually wanting to get even bigger.

I like this as well, and it’s very possible to actually have. I’ve had a couple of relationships that were kind of similar to this.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

CurvyPiggy:
I have so many but one of them would be to have a really hot personal trainer humiliate me. He makes me wear clothes that used to fit me when I was thinner, takes measurements and weighing me telling me how I have let myself go. Then makes me do sit-ups and pushups teasing me the whole time. Afterwards he forcefeeds me donuts and I go back to his place for more rewards.

I’m not a trainer but i can do that smiley
3 years

What's your fantasy?

I think it would be such a turn on to be very morbidly obese at least 400 lbs or more, and my obese girlfriend and I go to a doctor appointment for me, and the doctor tells me how I'm so obese and I'm very unhealthy and need to diet right then, and the whole time me and her just look at each other smiling as I pretend to care but her and I will know all along that not only are we not going to diet or try to lose any weight, but we have plans to go eat fast food as soon as we're done with the appointment and eat so many calories in just that one meal that a normal person would not even eat that many calories in one day. And then once we finish the fast food we go home but first thing after we're done eating we both unzip our pants and let our obese bellies out to be free from how much we've just binged on, and we both breath a sigh of relief from being able to be full and comfy with our fat bellies sitting in our laps and feeling the fat lay on top of us and jiggle all about.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

I would love to be in a relationship with a guy too fat for sex. Not immobile, just so fat that, between me having a big belly and his huge, bloated gut, there is no way we can have intercourse. And he would work everyday wearing a suit that is too tight for him with the buttons threatening to pop off any moment. I would watch him leave to work every morning in a robe that barely ties around my fat belly while he struggles to get into our way too small car.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

CurvyPiggy:
I have so many but one of them would be to have a really hot personal trainer humiliate me. He makes me wear clothes that used to fit me when I was thinner, takes measurements and weighing me telling me how I have let myself go. Then makes me do sit-ups and pushups teasing me the whole time. Afterwards he forcefeeds me donuts and I go back to his place for more rewards.

Hot!
3 years

What's your fantasy?

softgutgal:
I would love to be in a relationship with a guy too fat for sex. Not immobile, just so fat that, between me having a big belly and his huge, bloated gut, there is no way we can have intercourse. And he would work everyday wearing a suit that is too tight for him with the buttons threatening to pop off any moment. I would watch him leave to work every morning in a robe that barely ties around my fat belly while he struggles to get into our way too small car.

Very hot fantasy! I love the thought of being a couple who are too fat, with bellies too enormous, to have intercourse.
3 years
23456   loading