Submission and domination

What's your fantasy?

A fit gf of mine becomes a feedee when she discovers my fetish. Months later and nearly 100lbs heavier she sees a feedee friend of hers has turned her feeder bf into a feedee as well. This gives her the idea to turn the tables on me. She decides to make herself a hucow and induce lactation. One day I wake to her on top of me and she shoves an udder in my mouth and I'm immediately hooked on her milk. Each day she makes more and more and my appetite increases with it as she continues to grow too. Within a few months my fit figure is a distant memory just as hers was
1 year

What's your fantasy?

So basic, but mutual gaining. Where it’s not basic, is that we have friends feeding us extra to help fatten us up.
1 year

What's your fantasy?

Softgutgal:
I would love to be in a relationship with a guy too fat for sex. Not immobile, just so fat that, between me having a big belly and his huge, bloated gut, there is no way we can have intercourse. And he would work everyday wearing a suit that is too tight for him with the buttons threatening to pop off any moment. I would watch him leave to work every morning in a robe that barely ties around my fat belly while he struggles to get into our way too small car.

Oh god yesssss!
11 months

What's your fantasy?

Nothing crazy.

I imagine myself starting to date a handsome big guy near my age. Early into the relationship, I tell him I'm into chubby guys like him, and he is more amused than anything else.
After a month or so passes, because of how often I hug his belly and move my hand below his shirt or want to unbutton it, he fully realizes how strong of a turn-on his heft is for me.
So he learns how to easily make me flustered. He pats and rubs his stomach a little when he knows I'm looking, walks around shirtless when we are alone at his or my house, on the couch, he lifts his shirt up and pushes my face against it, without me asking...

I have some hopes that, someday, I will get to experience something similar to this.
11 months

What's your fantasy?

softgutgal:
I would love to be in a relationship with a guy too fat for sex. Not immobile, just so fat that, between me having a big belly and his huge, bloated gut, there is no way we can have intercourse. And he would work everyday wearing a suit that is too tight for him with the buttons threatening to pop off any moment. I would watch him leave to work every morning in a robe that barely ties around my fat belly while he struggles to get into our way too small car.

Alohadonny:
That sounds amazing

I think this is kind of the biggest arousal for me within this fetish - struggling with penetration between my wife and I during intercourse because of the massive bumpers we both created around our massive waistlines with our fattening over indulgence all the time.
11 months

What's your fantasy?

SmugWendy:
I go on a cruise for a good stretch of 3-4 months. Food and cocktails are included in the cost and I am so there for that. I spend my days on deck socializing and sunning myself, never without food and drink nearby. I spend my nights in the entertainment area with my s.o. gorging on delicious things prepared by amazing chefs. Buffets are an every day activity. By the time I disembark I've gotten so fat that when I go back to work nobody recognizes me.

This is extremely hot - can I be your SO on this cruise - please please please🥰
11 months

What's your fantasy?

Daddysfeeder15:
Laid on my back using a vibrator as my morbidly obese partner has their belly fully over my face so I can barley breathe.

They’re just sat there suffocating me as they eat donut after donut. Covering me in crums as they gorge

Mmmm should be me
10 months

What's your fantasy?

Softgutgal:

We should be fat together
8 months

What's your fantasy?

So I kinda have two different fantasies.

One being that I would be dating a girl who’s relatively fit only to end up gaining some belly fat that we both end up getting turned on by it. Then she’ll be like “f*ck it” and balloon herself up to become a big bellied woman, and I would encourage and cheer her on. (It’s almost kinda like Mochii Babii’s origin story)

Then another one is I end up having a threesome with two different BBW and I am the little string-bean to end up being smooshed between their bellies. Plus we would also have some snack breaks in between.

But in the end of the day, it’s just a fantasy. Not like any of this will ever happen in real life to me. Unless… ?
8 months

What's your fantasy?

my fantasy is to be forced to wear diapers and have someone baby me
5 months
34567   loading