General

Are female feeders unicorns?

NogutNoglory:
I think I’m definitely a unicorn because I’m actually just attracted to fat people and don’t feel turned on by making a thin person fat. I never realized that feederism is SO MUCH more common than being a real FA. Weight gain is a turn on to me but very very far from being a necessity. The level to which I fail to understand it bothers me sometimes. Like, if you were truly attracted to fat people why would you chose to date someone thin in the first place? It makes me think that it’s more about control and ruination than anything.

As someone who dated both very fat and thin personal trainers, I go for the personality. If a thin woman doesnt want to be fat, I don't push it. Ill be attracted to her anyway. The fetish doesn't control me, cant say the same for others.
3 years

They definitely exist, but after years of chasing them, I've come to realise that only a madman chases unicorns 😔
3 years

NogutNoglory:
I think I’m definitely a unicorn because I’m actually just attracted to fat people and don’t feel turned on by making a thin person fat. I never realized that feederism is SO MUCH more common than being a real FA. Weight gain is a turn on to me but very very far from being a necessity. The level to which I fail to understand it bothers me sometimes. Like, if you were truly attracted to fat people why would you chose to date someone thin in the first place? It makes me think that it’s more about control and ruination than anything.
It is mostly a social and cultural thing. Because we here in the States have a Eurocentric culture so most of what I perpetuated is folks being direly think when in Black culture especially southern culture there are plenty of women who do nothing but feed their men so it depends on the subculture and where dudes are actually located at.
3 years

Omg this is such a true feeling! I’m lesbian and I would be a feedee but my wife isn’t into the fetish. She doesn’t mind me gaining weight and we’re polyamorous, but it seems like the only people interested in feeding me are men 🤢
3 years

I guess I can consider myself a fedee, I have never been in such relationship per se, but each my ex bf would defo gain weight with me as I like to cook a lot, go out for some nice food and since I try to be in a good shape the guy is the one ending up most or for example when eating burgers i will give him my bun and eat just my meat lol My fantasy would be to meet a guy who is ambitious like has a very good career, but also likes his wife to cook good and make sure he is full smiley
3 years

sweet_cuddles:
🙋🏼‍♀️ Here! But I already found my bhm smiley I always liked and flirted with chubby and fat boys from the beginning when I started getting crushes. I think there are girls out there that find big men attractive but let society scare them into not wanting to be open. I was teased off and on for always going after the fat boys, I even had a mom of an ex bf ask me if I was a chubby chaser lol. BUT I liked what I liked and didn't give a eff who thought I was unusual. I think finding a confident girl is harder.

nyaneko:
Congrats on your relationship! I was one of those girls who was afraid to pursue a relationship with a bhm because I was afraid of being judged for it, especially because I'm very thin myself. But after agonizing over the "should I? shouldn't I?" of asking him out for WAY too long, I finally decided that hey, I'm really attracted to both his personality and physical appearance, and all I'll feel is regret if I continue to deprive myself out of fear of being judged. So I asked him out and he admitted that he had a crush on me too. He was a little shocked that I asked him out though because he feels like I'm out of his league, but if I'm attracted to him and he's attracted to me then so-called "leagues" are irrelevant. My mom sometimes tells me in private that she wishes I was with someone more handsome aka conventionally attractive. She doesn't really mean to be rude about it. She thinks my boyfriend is a nice person. She can just be judgmental and fatphobic. I just kind of shrug it off because whether or not she finds my boyfriend attractive or not is irrelevant. Other than that, we haven't gotten any comments. I guess partly because it's rude to comment on and partly because it isn't really such a big deal after all.

TLDR: Don't let what other people think keep you from doing what you want to do. You'll be much happier that way.

cerditto:
This is the kind of things dreams are made of! Thank you for sharing your sweet story. I'm way too shy to ask anyoneout, but your story gives me hope.

Thanks, if it makes you feel any better, I'm actually super shy too. I asked him out over FB messenger, and was freaking out immediately after I sent the text, lol. I didn't really make it clear that I was asking him on a date either, so in the beginning he wasn't even sure it was a date. I feel like sometimes it's good to make the first move even if you're scared, because you never know what might happen and that way you don't always have to wait for things to come to you.
3 years

We are real. But personally I've already found feedees IRL.
Although I've always had this fetish I didn't know there was other people like me before I discovered this site (about 4 years ago). I used to visit the site only for the stories and reading the forum from time to time. I didn't want to sign up.

I think there are many women like me who are attracted to "fat" but don't want to share it online or don't even know this is a fetish.
3 years

Try feabie
3 years

Never met a female feeder in real life and I think it will never happen because they are so rare.
3 years

Crushme:
We exist 😝
dm me
9 months
123   loading