Gaining

Under weight to morbidly obese

Has anyone on here started out underweight and fattened themselves into morbid obesity. I'm going to do this to myself. And wondering if anyone has done it? And how do you feel about it?
3 years

Browsing some of the "how big do you hope to be threads" I've seen people post that got pretty huge from all different starting points. I'm sure there have been quite a few on this site.
3 years

There’s a dude on Tumblr (other places too I’m sure) that did an interview for The Gaining Life podcast some years ago who goes by “The Green Ranger”. He started at 100 lbs due to an e.d. but overcame it and is currently around 400. Absolutely amazing! As someone who’s also using gaining as a way to recover from an e.d. it’s nice to know I’m not the only one.
3 years

I was very skinny as a kid... always the lightest weight class when wrestling. I was around 130 or so when I graduated HS. I'm 325-ish now.
3 years

It’s my ultimate goal, but I haven’t reached it yet and it will probably take a long time considering how quickly I burn out when trying to gain (for me, feeling myself get fatter is extremely rewarding, but eating enough to get there is a miserable chore).

When you start off extremely underweight, especially if you haven’t got much muscle, even just reaching the lower bounds of the normal BMI category makes you feel huge. I can jiggle the fat on my stomach, and my thighs rub together when I walk, and I can no longer squeeze into my old pants, so even though most people would still consider me skinny I feel fat already. It’s a feeling I can’t get enough of, and I am really looking forward to getting fat for real.
3 years

finickyfeedee:
It’s my ultimate goal, but I haven’t reached it yet and it will probably take a long time considering how quickly I burn out when trying to gain (for me, feeling myself get fatter is extremely rewarding, but eating enough to get there is a miserable chore).

When you start off extremely underweight, especially if you haven’t got much muscle, even just reaching the lower bounds of the normal BMI category makes you feel huge. I can jiggle the fat on my stomach, and my thighs rub together when I walk, and I can no longer squeeze into my old pants, so even though most people would still consider me skinny I feel fat already. It’s a feeling I can’t get enough of, and I am really looking forward to getting fat for real.

^^^ This. I started out at 121 (literally one pound into the "normal" bmi range. I had gotten sick from a flu and was down to 115lbs, so I decided I never want to be that low ever again (I could barely ride a skateboard at they weight).

Starting from underweight, you see huge changes in your body. It's a blast! Especially if you take photos of your progress.
I must advise though, to be prepared for some internal conflict. With such huge changes, you may encounter changes that you don't necessarily love, like how your smile changes with a chubbier face. And, lastly, if you have a quick metabolism and you want to want to maintain a healthy blood pressure, you may have to take occasional breaks from gaining to regain balance. It's tough to gain with a quick metabolism without relying on delicious chocolate bars and "family-size" bags of chips.

All that considered, enjoy every extra pound!
3 years

The lightest I've been as an adult was 125 pounds. I did try gaining when I was younger, but the max I was able to pull off was about 180, and it came back off when I stopped.

I finally started gaining again two years ago, at the age of 37. This time I had heavy whipping cream on my side, I've been able to gain up to my current weight of 283 pounds.

I love it! I love being fat, and I love gaining weight. I even enjoy the physical limitations and vulnerabilities that come with being this fat. They turn me on quite a bit.

My body is so big and soft. I just adore the way it bounces, jiggles, and quivers as I walk. This weight gain journey and experience has been a blast, and I have zero regrets.
3 years