Lifestyle tips

Should i get fat?

It depends on what is more important to you. I mean, if you're good enough at soccer to potentially go pro, it would definitely be a shame to throw that opportunity away. With that in mind, there are plenty of other jobs you can do that are not physically demanding. You gave computer engineering as an example.

Getting fatter really is incompatible with most sports. I currently weigh 283 pounds, and it is physically impossible for me to run or jump. The best I can do is a quick waddle.

One other thing I want to mention is set point. Your body prefers to be at a specific weight. If you gain weight, it can cause your body's set point to increase to a higher weight. From what I understand and have experienced, set point can increase, but it never decreases.

As you gain weight and your body's set point increases, it becomes very difficult to lose weight and, when you lose weight, your body will tend to gain weight and return to its set point after you stop dieting and exercising.

You almost need to treat weight gain as a one-way road. People can and have lost weight, but almost all of them eventually regain all of the weight. You need to be absolutely sure that this is what you want.

Having said all that, I think I understand where you're coming from. I've wanted to be fat ever since I was a teenager, and that desire never went away. I tried gaining weight when I was younger, but I had a fast metabolism that never cooperated with me.

Over two decades later, at the age of 37, I finally tried gaining weight again. This time, I used a new tool called heavy whipping cream. The cream was an absolute miracle and, over the course of two years, I went from 166 pounds all the way to my current weight of 283 pounds.

It's not easy being this fat. When I'm gaining weight quickly, my back aches while washing dishes. As I said, I can't run or jump anymore. Tying my shoelaces is very difficult. Going up a short flight of stairs will leave me breathless.

Despite the limitations I mentioned, I absolutely love being fat. It's everything I hoped it would be. I enjoy how big, round, and soft I look. I like the look and shape of my body. I absolutely love how warm, soft, and squishy my body feels. I adore the way my body bounces, jiggles, and quivers as I walk. I have zero regrets.

You've already gained some weight, and you say you like it. The only way to know for sure is to keep gaining. Just remember what I said about the set point. If you change your mind, it will be more difficult to lose the weight than it was to gain it.

I wish you the best.
3 years