Gaining

Anyone else enjoy the “unhealthy” aspect of gaining?

There are a lot of posts about being “fit and fat” or “how to gain while being healthy”. That’s probably the smartest way to do this but I love the idea of getting increasingly unhealthy. Out of breath all the time, higher BP, higher cholesterol. Going to the Dr and hearing how much “unhealthier” I’ve become is exceptionally hot to me
3 years

actually ya id love high cholesterol blood pressure etc,its kind of erotic to me
3 years

Onlychubby:
There are a lot of posts about being “fit and fat” or “how to gain while being healthy”. That’s probably the smartest way to do this but I love the idea of getting increasingly unhealthy. Out of breath all the time, higher BP, higher cholesterol. Going to the Dr and hearing how much “unhealthier” I’ve become is exceptionally hot to me

Of course, my ex went regular to her trainer just to be told how out of shape she was getting.

She loved eating junk and how it made her feel ‘weak and tired’. It’s all part of it.
3 years

Onlychubby:

MackTheFork:
It is mostly in fantasy to me, but yessss...out of breath, lazy, sore back from carrying a tremendous amount of weight out front, sleepy a lot, and the works.

Wouldn't want anyone to suffer in real life, but yup, super hot.

I'll share this from a few years ago, received from an ex-BBW model who deliberately gained a tremendous amount of weight in a very short time:

". eventually after having been so enormous for a while, i started getting a lot of back pain and knee pain and didn't have the energy or drive i used to have to 'get up and go'.

I just preferred to stuff myself and lay on the couch and just get fatter lol.... the liver readings and the diabetes thankfully reversed once i lost some of the weight, but i still struggle with chronic back pain which i never had before i gained over 130 pounds, having been pretty athletic as a teenager; my chiropractor explains that it's the result of the combination of the natural curve in my spine, which is now exaggerated from carrying so much weight on my abdomen. My weight gain having forced everything to stretch so much and so quickly that now the vertebrae can arch up and touch each other with the looseness now created."

And there you go.

Looseness?
3 years