Fattening others

How much fat can you gain in a month?

My girlfriend want to gain 150kg.
She is already soft and chubby, and we’ll see how it goes.

I wonder how much she can gain in a month.

From your experience how much kg can you gain in month?
3 years

5kg/month is possible but most people don’t achieve that. The important thing is make sure it’s fun and enjoyable, regardless of how fast or slow it is
3 years

jcantrell25263:
I find 4- 5 lbs a month more reasonable and I have done that before. Patience: 5lbs/month X 12 Months is 60 lbs.

This ^^^^

In weight gaining, the turtle almost always wins out over the hare. Not that really rushing it for a while mightn't be fun, but people can burn out from focusing on one thing for too long (to really maximize short term gains does take a lot of focus, as you have to overcome your bodies instincts).

In really big gains there will almost always be plateaus along the way, so looking month to month even becomes less something to think about that year to year. If you think about how much she could gain over five years, for example, you see that while she needs to gain quite a bit each year it doesn't need to be an extraordinary amount per month.

(Of course, for a long term commitment to being fat, she might want to be in a long term committed relationship (i.e. married)? Gaining to that sort of size will really limit what she can do, so knowing that she has somebody who will always be there might make her more confident as her gain draws more notice and her size makes things more difficult?)
3 years

It varies greatly. Some, like the little husband, are inclined to be fat and can soak up a dramatic amount for the food they eat. It also depends on activity level, their taste, and various other factors.
Once the little man had license to eat as much as he could, with minimal exertion, it was like a snowball. So it depends a lot on body chemistry.
3 years

I've gained 30lbs in a month. I don't even have to eat that much more than usual, sometimes my body just wants to get fat and I like it. Having to eat a ton would be something I would find annoying. Seems like this varies an incredible amount person to person.
3 years