Fattening others

How to define a ssbbw?

Well....that’s a pretty good start!
I guess for me it depends on how large they look....some women may look absolutely huge at that height and weight while others may seem very well proportioned and not seem nearly as large.....based on my experiences.

After all it is just a term....yours seems to be pretty nice height to weight ratio.
3 years

How to define a ssbbw?

Size 28W or higher. As defined by the clothing industry.
3 years

How to define a ssbbw?

FatChaser:
Just asking, how tall and heavy should a SSBBW be? My girlfriend is 5'4 and 350 pounds, and I don't think that's a SSBBW but she considers herself as one....

For me, height is not part of the super-size equation. 350 is a lot for someone 5'4". I'd vote with her.
3 years

How to define a ssbbw?

I think it's not really about the raw numbers, as even compensating for height, people can have different body types, different fitness levels, muscle, etc.

I would define the border between BBW and SSBBW more in the terms of how her size affects her everyday life, and how it compares to sizes smaller or bigger.

The effects of her size on the body, what it can do and where it can or cannot fit, would be a better criteria.

I would consider the threshold between BBW and SSBBW to be where one starts getting bigger than most things are designed for. Chairs, cars, seats, booths becoming too small to fit into comfortably (or at all). Certain body positions and movements starts becoming very difficult or impossible (tying shoelaces, walking up more than a single flight of stairs without having to stop, etc.).

I would consider someone a SSBBW from a size where one has to start making significant adjustments in daily routines because things start not being designed for that size. Where going through narrow doorways, fitting inside small cars and behind restaurant booths is still possible, but only barely and with great difficulties. Where every physical activity is still possible, even if only for very short periods of time. A size which starts seriously affecting what one can or cannot do, but still not as big to make most activities impossible.

Here is the rough idea, with the help of pictures: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
3 years

How to define a ssbbw?

Idk, I thought bbw is obese and ssbbw is morbidly obese. But yeah I guess it depends lol
3 years

How to define a ssbbw?

This is a great thread.....I was surprised to see how many different answers or how different!
3 years