Gaining

Feeder goals

My wife informed me last night that she is insisting that I put on more belly weight. She told me that she will be feeding me more weight gaining shakes throughout the upcoming months and not to be suprised with her baking fattening treats for me to over eat. As well, she instructed me to plug in the freezer in the garage for the many gallons of ice cream I will be drinking regularly.... She expressed 20 more pounds are "required" by new years....

Has anyone else's feeder up'ed their game due to new years is getting closer?
3 years

Feeder goals

My wife is just learning how to be a feeder. And we have practiced a couple of times. But she has a couple of goals for me. 300+pounds by new years or sooner. And eventually(hopefully soon) 450 pounds.
3 years

Feeder goals

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife is just learning how to be a feeder. And we have practiced a couple of times. But she has a couple of goals for me. 300+pounds by new years or sooner. And eventually(hopefully soon) 450 pounds.

My hubby is learning as well. I told him my goal weight, and now he's understanding how much fun it is, and the (ahem) *benefits* of feeding me. LOL!
3 years

Feeder goals

Since I never have really been fed by another person before. ( I have always Stuffed myself) I have thoughts of what I would like her to do while feeding me. I want her to call me Piggy and lovingly humiliate me. I would like her to lightly rub my Fat belly as she stuffs me. Every few minutes, kiss it. But we are just virgins to this feeder/feedee lifestyle
3 years