Fattening others

Apetamin experiences?

My BF is thinking of using apetamin as an appetite enhancement supplement. I’m curious if anyone has had success with it or bad side effects besides drowsiness. Also wondering what doses people used, how long it took to kick in/how long it lasted, and how much weight you gained using it. I’ve heard great things from people who are underweight using it so I was wondering what people on the other end of the spectrum experience!

Thanks!
3 years

Apetamin experiences?

I’ve been wanting to try this so bad! Also super interested in what people have to say. Do you know anyone who sells this? I know it’s illegal in the US
3 years

Apetamin experiences?

Bigbelliedbeauty:
I’ve been wanting to try this so bad! Also super interested in what people have to say. Do you know anyone who sells this? I know it’s illegal in the US
why is it illegal
3 years

Apetamin experiences?

Still got a half-liter bottle of cyproheptadine syrup in my fridge. Bought whilst on vacation in Turkey. Drank a full dose back then immedately after I got back to my room and boy did I regret that.. I could barely wake up in the morning and was super drowsy all day. So drowsy you don't even have the strength to go after the food.

I took it until the end of vacation, but it didn't affect my appetite much... just made the hotel food slip in more easily.
Absolutely no ravenous hunger I expected so much...
3 years