Fat experiences

Have you ever known a couple you suspected of being feeders/gainers?

omg yes! A few pop into my head but there's one couple in particular that I'm positive are feedists or at least blatantly FA. I don't want to go into too much detail but the husband is a total beanpole and the wife is stuff of dreams here. They've been married for pushing 15 years and they're madly in love. She's only gotten bigger in their time together lol. It's just one of those contrast couples that are so far opposite ends of the spectrum that you just *know* ... ya just know. And it's super sweet, they're still stupidly in love and it's adorable.
3 years

The first person I ever met that was an FA was a college roommate. I didn't really know how to process and perceive it at the time because I wasn't into it.

But he married a fairly thick girl. And she got absolutely massive their first 3 years of marriage. Well over 300lbs. I knew his preferences and this was no random outcome.

They both were vegan which was a weird twist. Living on almost an entire corn-based carb diet gets you fat fast. It's why they feed pigs corn!

Nonetheless, he stayed a walking skeleton and she would get out of breath just standing up.
3 years

Bicepsual:

They both were vegan which was a weird twist. Living on almost an entire corn-based carb diet gets you fat fast. It's why they feed pigs corn!

This is why I laugh at feeders here who turn their noses down at vegetarians, pescetarians, and vegans - do it the wrong way and it's pretty easy to pack on pounds lol
3 years

For some years when I was a kid there was a fat couple living across the street. When we moved there they were likely both super sized, but after a few years she lost a fair chunk of weight (still very much bbw, just not SO big), and the word went around the local grapevine that she'd lost the weight so that she could cut the grass and shovel the driveway because those were getting too hard for her husband.

Even as a kid I was pretty sure that she loved him being fat, and was happy being fat herself.
3 years

deltajim:
Have you ever known a couple in real life you suspected of being feeders/gainers? Like one or both spouses start pilling on the pounds rapidly?

Our long time friends. The way he praises both his wife and mine for their "appetites " when we go out together. His wife (a long time friend of my wife ) has got from thicc to very big over 7 years. Im guessing that guyanese culture is less fat phobic as his mother seem to be equally proud of how big she has become.

It's odd as we've never spoke openly about preferences despite being close friends for 12 years now.

Odder still considering that the friend that we met through has complete transparency on my preferences and we often meet up together whenever were all in the same city
3 years

On at least one occasion.

There's this bar I go to on occasion (before the virus, anyway), though I didn't go as often as I did to other places. However, I miss it now. It's a bit of a dive, karaoke most nights so the patrons provide their own entertainment, but the beer is cold and the drinks are fairly cheap for the area.

I also can't help but notice that nearly all the staff, and the patrons are overweight and obese, even more so than the local population on average. The patrons do tend to be somewhat less formal than I might like, probably like most Target patrons, but whatever. Also a bit more blue collar than I might prefer, unlike the other place which seems to be more a balanced mix of blue and white collar which I usually prefer, but I digress.

So one time, I saw this couple in their mid 20s there who didn't seem to be regulars, at least I haven't seen them before.

She was Latina, and kind of curvy but not super big. I would guess her BMI would have been right at 25, or slightly higher. But definitely not super skinny. Also came from Louisiana, or a recent ancestor did, but is it Texas.

But her boyfriend and possible fiance, that's a different story. He's white, and he was BIG. At least 250, but probably close to 300 lbs.

The conversation went all over the place, but a couple things really stuck out to me. First was just how food obsessed she seemed to be. Definitely the sort who probably makes large meals, and holidays aren't holidays unless there's a huge feast for everyone.

She was probably quite drunk, but even seemed slightly insistent because I guess she really likes seafood. Almost seemed offended that I had no opinion about it. But I come from the Midwest. While every supermarket does of course have seafood, it's not as big of a thing as it would be in Louisiana. I can't remember the last time I ever had any.

The second thing was about how they met, because I guess I asked about that. I guess when he was 18 or 19, many years before now, he started working at some place, and a coworker was an older family member of hers. At some point, this coworker introduced them. She recalls being skeptical, because he was white, but was glad she was talked into giving him a shot.

But she volunteered another bit of information.. that he was quite skinny at the time.

This means that in the last 5+ years they were together, it looks like he must have doubled his weight, or more. She clearly didn't mind, and I doubt he minded either.

Most likely, he has grown fat off of her cooking, and is probably still getting fatter.

I would guess they will get married, he'll keep eating big, and he'll never weigh under 300 lbs. ever again.

I didn't ask them about feederism, because it would have been awkward. Her mother/aunt/grandmother was with them too for whatever reason.

I wouldn't have known if they would have known what feederism even is.

But, that was the most obvious display and strong hint of feederism I've seen in person, to date.
3 years