General

Why thin to fat?

I've put on about 30 pounds so far (gaining pretty slowly here) and I can say that I for one feel healthier. I've always been tiny and this is the first time I've ever been in the middle of the BMI range. Even though that's normal and a lot smaller than a lot of people here I have a lot more energy, I feel more relaxed, I don't have to watch what I eat and I can actually feel confident in my body. Slowly growing is an added bonus. Plus I love playing with my belly, I can't wait for it to get bigger.
3 years

Why thin to fat?

I originally got into this after nearly being hospitalized for being too underweight, which is an issue I’ve struggled with for most of my life due to an eating disorder. The idea of getting very fat is something I find sexy which is definitely a big part of why my ultimate goals are as big as they are (if it was exclusively for health reasons I’d only want to be about 170, which would still be nearly twice my lowest adult weight, but my actual long term goal is more around 250), but really a lot of the reason I want to gain a lot of weight is because it will give me some insulation against something like that happening again. If you’re 200 pounds and lose 25 pounds due to having an episode in which you’re unable to get anywhere near the amount of calories you need for a while because food just doesn’t seem edible, that’s still not good, but it’s much better than being 100 pounds and having that same thing happen. Of course, this also means that gaining has been difficult for me because I have trouble consistently eating enough to gain any weight, but I have managed to gain about 30 pounds over the few years since I started trying.
3 years

Why thin to fat?

for me the experience, I've always been thin n forced myself to be...Yet being chubby even fat has been a fantasy I've always desired even a fetish....Yet now that I'm no longer thin i actually feel sexier etc
3 years

Why thin to fat?

For me personally, I hate my body the way it is right now because I'm skinny. I would feel way sexier if I could look in the mirror and see rolls of fat staring back at me instead of bones smiley. Clearly though its not for everyone, as most people don't desire to be fat, but I will never be happy with myself until I become obese
3 years

Why thin to fat?

I love this!
3 years

Why thin to fat?

From my experience, most unwittingly put on 30-60lbs. And then they and their peers get used to them being heavier. Once they accept and even use the word "fat" self-deprecatory, they usually completely let go and become really large.
3 years

Why thin to fat?

Fatchick21:
Why would you want to go frim normal sized to SUPER SIZED? New to site and all of this. Some of the females I see are BEAUTIFUL...and even the men...but idk

When I was a teenager, I saw a fat girl wearing jeans and a bodysuit. Her belly was bouncing and jiggling with each step, and I was transfixed. It was such a beautiful sight. I was curious. I wanted to know what being fat felt like, and I wanted to have the experience of a fat, jiggly body.

I had a fast metabolism, and didn't get to experience this until two years ago, at the age of 37. I learned about heavy whipping cream, and it has worked so well that I gained weight from 166 pounds to my current weight of 282 pounds.

I adore each and every pound of my soft, squishy, jiggly, fat body. I love my shape. I love my curves. I love velvety soft my body feels. I absolutely love feeling my clothes get tighter as my body fills, and swells with more and more fat.

For me, getting fat has been a wonderful experience, and I look forward to gaining more weight with each heavy whipping cream cycle.
3 years

Why thin to fat?

I've always had an attraction to bigger women. I find thin women beautiful too. But, the fact my wife has gained quite a lot over the years. Which has been amazing.
I also remember that my initial fascination with fat and weight gain started when I was young and was more focused on myself gaining and getting fat. Which I think projected to my wife. Who was thin when we met. I told her my views and she proceeded to let herself go over the years. Much to our enjoyment.
As for myself, I've been underweight for most my life because of health issues. So wanting to gain also comes from getting healthier and having control over something I usually haven't. I think its a contrast and its like body building. But with fat instead of muscle. Having control over yourself and body. Or losing control. So many aspects make the thin to fat journey interesting.
3 years

Why thin to fat?

I never was happy being thin. I had always liked seeing big fat bellies. So in high school I decided to start getting fatter. After graduation I sort of stopped gaining. Then around the millennium I found this wonderful website called Fantasy feeder and slowly decided to continue to grow. (I used to be Fat Ky guy)
3 years