Lifestyle tips

Do you have kids? does that change anything for you?

i'm childfree
3 years

sweet_cuddles:
So my husband and I have been considering having our first baby sometime when COVID settles down a bit. I'm just curious, does having kids make you feel less inclined to participate in this fetish? I feel like I need to try to be my healthiest to take care of this small person and make sure they're eating a balanced diet because I can make a choice with my weight and food but they have to depend on me to make choices for them to an extent... it makes me want to prolong having kids for a bit longer lol but I'm already 26 now. Tell me your experiences!

So my wife and I have 3 (7, 3 and 18months).

We're talking together about this together as I type.

1. Yes during pregnancy your sex life changes. Usually for the better after the 1st trimester. We continued our feeding kick but, switched to healthier stuff (no more donut holes on the bedside table)

2. After becoming a mom, you have responsibilities but, gaining becomes easier for most as there is a lifestyle shift. Although not her largest, she is big and now thanks to 3 large babies, very very soft in the middle.
You can gain to a point healthily and in both the USA and the UK there are regular cholesterol and blood sugar checks during and after pregnancy up until jr is 6 months old ish.
Keeping active is possible but so is regular over eating and snacking.

If you like changes in you body and getting softer and heavier and rounder then pregnancy is great. Just remember, there's someone sharing the space and stuffing isn't easy when your organs are reduced to 1/3 of their normal space.

3. Postpartum sex is a slow relearning curve for most. Give it time and see where the land lays. Don't assume everything will be the same physically or mentally.

4. Gaining and keeping baby weight is a societal norm, despite pressures to lose some, you are expected to keep most. I feel my wife "gained " her figure through becoming a mother, some claim women loose theirs. She's never lost the tummy from the first and has added to it each of our 8 years. You'll find plenty of chubby and fat moms in social groups and can coast in to obesity throughout your 30s if that's what you wish.

As with all gaining, there's no rush, you're 26 and it can be a kink you can enjoy for decades. And if you're lucky you can keep the weight in to old age so long as you're sensible [don't daily gorge heavy cream shakes and only leave the couch to use the bathroom and expect to not have health issues]

We've taken our kink in to our mid to late 30s by maturing it. High end dinners where she'll eat both hers and most of my tasting menu. Good chocolates, long brunches, her truly enjoying the early baking efforts of our 3 and 7 year old. And, the occasional box of macarons on the bedside table once the kids are asleep.

The weight and softness keep coming but its usually due to a shock in the dressing room that she realizes the progress.

5. Being a reflection and example of society to your little ones is part of parenthood. If you're fat and lazy expect your kids to notice. Own it and show confidence in what you do and remember being a good parent is possible, being a perfect parent isnt. If you enjoy sitting down and snacking and being pampered then let it happen but also let the kids be around and not feel neglected. Put on family films or educational shows while you park yourself and eat. Being physically healthy is partly being mentally healthy, and being present and engaging is easier when you're hapoy at home eating than it is if you're always at the gym being unhappy with yourself.

There are a raft of options and what we feel the most important thing is, is to be honest with yourself and your husband about how you both feel, before during and after pregnancy. That goes for kinks too.
3 years

sweet_cuddles:
So my husband and I have been considering having our first baby sometime when COVID settles down a bit. I'm just curious, does having kids make you feel less inclined to participate in this fetish? I feel like I need to try to be my healthiest to take care of this small person and make sure they're eating a balanced diet because I can make a choice with my weight and food but they have to depend on me to make choices for them to an extent... it makes me want to prolong having kids for a bit longer lol but I'm already 26 now. Tell me your experiences!

For a while, my daughter made me not want to do ANYTHING else lol.
All joking aside, I have to say instilling healthy habits is really important to me. It makes some more challenges for the little husband, having to cook so much, but it's for the good of my family and that comes before everything.
3 years

fato2:
i'm childfree

MackTheFork:
This is like someone shouting "Is there a doctor in the house?" and you stand up and shout "I'm not a doctor!"

I just have this image, from the movie “Airplane”.
3 years

We have twins. For the first couple of *years* we were too exhausted to do... anything. LOL! Sex was a quicker necessity, not long and enjoyable feeding/sex sessions.

They're 12 now, and being a good example for both eating habits and a healthy lifestyle is very important. We can enjoy our sessions when we find time alone, so it's not as often but can be more intense.
3 years

I'm the one with the fat kinks, my wife is a bbw and foodee, but no fat/food kinks, so likely it is different than with a couple where you share these kinks. That said, my experience was:

- desire to be able to do things with my son, and to set a good example, made it easier to control the kink feelings for years. They began to get stronger again in his mid-teens, once I wasn't coaching soccer or being as integral to his daily life as friends became more important.

- my wife's ob/gyn was a total bitch about her weight. Which really spoiled food for her during pregnancy (but sex was amazing!) (if possible, try to find a size accepting ob/gyn if you are bigger, or go with a mid-wife (apparently they are generally more accepting)

- after baby that classic baby weight stuck with her for about six or seven years. We saw the same with a lot of other moms at son's school, so this actually was easier on her in terms of feeling social judgement. (she lost a couple of dozen pounds after that ... and eventually found them all and some friends. Didn't want to, but age and love of food, you know?)

- Modeling that fat doesn't have to mean lazy or bad eating is pretty legit. That may or may not meet your kink desires, but personally I find seeing fat bodies being active is pretty awesome (With a fat Dad there is a reasonable chance that your kid(s) will get some of those genetics, so modelling being a happy, healthy, fat person may be really important. And even if they grow up being thin, it educates them (and their friends!) that not all fat people meet stereotypes.

- We had our son when my wife was 27 and I was 30. There is NO perfect age for kids, but personally I think I was happy with that age, I felt we still had a lot of energy but had at least some of our rough edges worn off, you know? (nothing to do with the kink side of things, just saying)
3 years

sweet_cuddles:

So a friend of mine is a feeder and happily married to his feedee wife.
Now the have a breeding fetish too but still.
When they had their first kid they did watch what she ate more, eating healthier but she she still ate a lot.
After the pregnancy a lot changed for them with fatigue and being time poor as far as sex life is concerned. But they planned for this. She took comfort in food during this time and they had planned for her goal to be to gain twice as much in the first year after having the baby as she did during the pregnancy.

They both say that having feederism and weight goals actually helped get their sex live back on track earlier.

Now they have 4 kids, and she did lose weight before each one as doctors suggested it for health reasons. Which at first sounds like a bummer, but they actually made it to their advantage. She was given an amount of time after each pregnancy that she had to gain it back.
They called it an ‘acceptable weight’
So when she wasn’t looking after the babies she was stuffing herself to get back to an ‘acceptable weight’.
They made a whole game out of it. I know for a fact that she enjoyed being a feedee more as a mother than she did just as a wife.

Hope that helps a little.
3 years

So much of my wife's weight came because of the kids (not the pregnancy). We never had snacks in the house until them. First she started coming home with party-size snacks "for the kids' sleepovers" (we have to be prepared, right?).

And then she went from nightly dipping into that cabinet to creating her own snack cabinet along with the kids' snack cabinet.

The weight started piling on. But in her mind, everything that she buys is "for the kids".
3 years

sweet_cuddles:

LondonFA:
So my wife and I have 3 (7, 3 and 18months).

We're talking together about this together as I type.

1. Yes during pregnancy your sex life changes. Usually for the better after the 1st trimester. We continued our feeding kick but, switched to healthier stuff (no more donut holes on the bedside table)

2. After becoming a mom, you have responsibilities but, gaining becomes easier for most as there is a lifestyle shift. Although not her largest, she is big and now thanks to 3 large babies, very very soft in the middle.
You can gain to a point healthily and in both the USA and the UK there are regular cholesterol and blood sugar checks during and after pregnancy up until jr is 6 months old ish.
Keeping active is possible but so is regular over eating and snacking.

If you like changes in you body and getting softer and heavier and rounder then pregnancy is great. Just remember, there's someone sharing the space and stuffing isn't easy when your organs are reduced to 1/3 of their normal space.

3. Postpartum sex is a slow relearning curve for most. Give it time and see where the land lays. Don't assume everything will be the same physically or mentally.

4. Gaining and keeping baby weight is a societal norm, despite pressures to lose some, you are expected to keep most. I feel my wife "gained " her figure through becoming a mother, some claim women loose theirs. She's never lost the tummy from the first and has added to it each of our 8 years. You'll find plenty of chubby and fat moms in social groups and can coast in to obesity throughout your 30s if that's what you wish.

As with all gaining, there's no rush, you're 26 and it can be a kink you can enjoy for decades. And if you're lucky you can keep the weight in to old age so long as you're sensible [don't daily gorge heavy cream shakes and only leave the couch to use the bathroom and expect to not have health issues]

We've taken our kink in to our mid to late 30s by maturing it. High end dinners where she'll eat both hers and most of my tasting menu. Good chocolates, long brunches, her truly enjoying the early baking efforts of our 3 and 7 year old. And, the occasional box of macarons on the bedside table once the kids are asleep.

The weight and softness keep coming but its usually due to a shock in the dressing room that she realizes the progress.

5. Being a reflection and example of society to your little ones is part of parenthood. If you're fat and lazy expect your kids to notice. Own it and show confidence in what you do and remember being a good parent is possible, being a perfect parent isnt. If you enjoy sitting down and snacking and being pampered then let it happen but also let the kids be around and not feel neglected. Put on family films or educational shows while you park yourself and eat. Being physically healthy is partly being mentally healthy, and being present and engaging is easier when you're hapoy at home eating than it is if you're always at the gym being unhappy with yourself.

There are a raft of options and what we feel the most important thing is, is to be honest with yourself and your husband about how you both feel, before during and after pregnancy. That goes for kinks too.

This is an excellent post.
3 years