General

Pregnancy fetish

I do! I do drawing and story commissions of pregnancy a lot on my deviantart
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Omg yes! I follow r/thickishealthy, she has a wonderful fat pregnant belly. Anyone else know similar content makers?
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Vanessaisthick:
Omg yes! I follow r/thickishealthy, she has a wonderful fat pregnant belly. Anyone else know similar content makers?
I looked her up.but can't find here
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

LinaLove:
May I ask to know more about this? What is envied? What do you like the most? Just curious because when I was pregnant I was HUGE (dr. Said it was like I was having twins)

Girl do you got pics? 😍 I’ll pay you honestly
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Bluemoon:
Me too smiley

Same here!
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

LinaLove:
May I ask to know more about this? What is envied? What do you like the most? Just curious because when I was pregnant I was HUGE (dr. Said it was like I was having twins)

I would definitely be interested in knowing more about and seeing you when you were pregnant
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

theprophetcat:
I do! I do drawing and story commissions of pregnancy a lot on my deviantart

Domdaddy94:
ooh nice! I'll have to see your art sometime!

Of course! My DA is theprophetcat if you’re interested! I’m also delving into drawing WG as well but am not as well versed in it sadly.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

I never even discovered this fetish until my wife's 2nd pregnancy and the appetite and weight she gained.

If money was no object.....
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Hyrule0fFat:
I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant with my first and I'm pretty bummed out I haven't been the norm of being pregnant. I've actually lost over 15 lbs instead of gaining a ton of weight. I was so sick my first trimester and in my second I just didn't have much of an appetite. I have def been trying so hard to gain weight. I'm now in my their and hoping some part of my hormones clicks on to have me eating like a damn pig. My belly is certainly a lot bigger,but I do wish it looked like a traditional round pregnant belly. I carry in a b shape. At least I can look forward to a ravishing appetite when I breastfeed. Also, I don't necessarily have a pregnancy fetish,but I do like adult nursing and looking forward to my milk finally coming in.

My wife lost weight her first pregnancy as well. Not because of nausea. She just didn't get the appetite. She was barely 100lbs after nursing with our first. It was the 2nd where she had the conviction that she was going to "enjoy this last pregnancy" and ingrained a new lifestyle of hedonistic overeating that has lasted for 6 years since.

It's so cute watching her polish off an entire pizza still talking about that 6 year pregnancy weight.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

LinaLove:

My first link was Fat, into Feederism and that has evolved to definitely include pregnancy.

Ideally I'd love to be in a position where I was able to "breed" with a woman that really wants to also.

In the event of that, I encourage everything possible for mummas health to be done,
Minus worrying about weight..
As we all know doctors will blame Fat for everything.

But truly, it would be amazing if my partner gained excessively.
Stretch marks.
A huge tummy round enough to show it belongs to a pregnancy despite her layers of fat.
If onlookers want to pinpoint for their ease, her pregnancy being the start of a continued weight gain... Nice!

I'm always so attracted to & inspired for that matter, when I see women that have really been hit by pregnancy with Huge round bellies that make walking a last resort.

I'd also be hoping that the gain is a big result of cravings too, so partially out of her control as they play on her mind constantly, she wakes with a grumbling tummy and ends her day tucked in bloated from eating all day.

Boobs growing is another perk.

I really enjoy how your partner really relies on you to help. That you've "done this to her" and that she has months of snacking and pampering to get used to.
Comments from others are good.
I'd find it funny/cute if my partner found it hard after the pregnancy to get used to eating less again... And if people notice.

"She was pretty thin until she had her first child, but then she ballooned and is huge now."
3 years