Fat experiences

Playing with your belly

I'm not too chubby but even then I find myself doing that every now and then. I don't know why it calms me down, like a stress ball. Rubbing, molding, poking etc.
3 years

Playing with your belly

I do it myself.I find it to be relaxing at times when I'm a little tense or even when I'm not feeling well.It takes my mind off things.
3 years

Playing with your belly

I play with my belly, even though it's barely a belly.
3 years

Playing with your belly

I love playing with my big fat belly. I can't remember just how many times I have found myself playing with it at work. I love playing with my belly in my car. I actually get more aroused by rubbing and caressing my belly than any other way.
3 years

Playing with your belly

I love jiggling myself its more of a comfort thing for me. But sometimes just for entertainment or boredom or just cos my husband is watching me. But theres something about the way fat moves
3 years

Playing with your belly

I love playing with my big Fat belly both when it's empty and when it's stuffed. When it's empty I love how soft and jiggly it is. And when it's stuffed I love how heavy and firm it is.
3 years

Playing with your belly

Mine is more of a hard basketball rather than a jiggly apron style one. I do want one of those, though :-) My wife has one of her own and I play with it quite regularly!
3 years

Playing with your belly

MissRohi:
So much fun feeling my belly's wonderful softness and jiggle. Squeezing, rubbing, kneading...

This is my belly when I was 32 lbs heavier than I am now.

I have to agree, the bigger and softer it gets, the more addictive it becomes. :-)

Wow, this makes me excited to get bigger!
3 years