Fattening others

How can i introduce someone to the fetish?

Hi there! I'm new here but I have been following this forum for a while...

So, this is my problem: I have met a cute guy some time ago, and we became very intimate very quickly (we are really in sinthony). I want to introduce him to feederism, but I don't want to freak him out by telling him nor blew this up. He already know I'm into bigger guys, but how can I tell him I'm interested seeing them grow?
Even if it has to be done by baby steps, I really have no idea about how to do it
3 years

Guys are, in general, compliment-starved. Just occasionally praise and compliment his belly and fat, especially when he eats. Over time, it'll happen naturally, once he's totally comfortable with having put on some weight, tell him that you'd like to see him put on some more
3 years

LukethePigFeeder:
Guys are, in general, compliment-starved. Just occasionally praise and compliment his belly and fat, especially when he eats. Over time, it'll happen naturally, once he's totally comfortable with having put on some weight, tell him that you'd like to see him put on some more

Yesterday while we were cuddling (I was playing with his belly) he told me: "well, I'm glad I put on some weight this summer, or you wouldn't have liked it"

Was that my cue to tell him? Because we have been "dating" for three weeks only (we saw each other almost every night tho) and I don't want to rush everything...
3 years

LukethePigFeeder:

Boh222222:
Yesterday while we were cuddling (I was playing with his belly) he told me: "well, I'm glad I put on some weight this summer, or you wouldn't have liked it"

Was that my cue to tell him? Because we have been "dating" for three weeks only (we saw each other almost every night tho) and I don't want to rush everything...

No rush, but some day soon you can be playing with his belly and say how glad you are that he had gained, and pretend to be stern and say "No dieting now! Keep those good habits!" and he'll get the general idea that you don't mind if he gains a bit more. After that it is back and forth over time.

that is, if you don't want to risk telling him all at once.
3 years