Fat experiences

What's it like

been thin essentially all my life until last year, when I started dating a fellow feedist. at the time, I thought I was just a feeder, but she got me to try stuffing - which I enjoyed. Ended up gaining to about 160 over the winter MOSTLY on accident. But I liked the feeling of extra softness, so I decided to take it a bit further. One thing led to another (quarantine and staying in and geting stuffed all the time helped) and right now I'm around 210-215.

how does it feel? well, I've been pretty much constantly horny since I started haha. physically, I do definitely feel the softness and the extra weight every time I move, which takes some adjusting. It's harder to run and move around quickly, which is both hot and annoying sometimes depending on how much I'm in a rush. I used to just plop on the couch or bed, and now I have to do it a bit more carefully so I don't break it (hasn't happened yet but I've had a few close calls lol)

mentally, the feeling of indulgence and not caring about gaining weight is incredibly liberating. the feeling of hitting a new goal is so satisfying. It's been very nice tbh. I was hesitant at first but glad I took the plunge.
3 years

What's it like

6 years ago I lost a ton of weight due to stress and dropped to 125lbs. My wife didn't like my skinny body type and had been encouraging me to gain. It took a few years to get me up to my big size of 185. But now I'm up to 235. I really didn't like being so under weight. But it was super easy to find clothes. Honestly we both prefer the fatter me.
3 years