General

I made a website to help feedees track and share their progress, and i am looking for beta teste

Want this take away members from this site???
3 years

I made a website to help feedees track and share their progress, and i am looking for beta teste

I am interested in testing your site.
3 years

Interested in trying it out! Pm me please
3 years

Sounds like a great idea! I'd like to help as long as I don't have to post real data (I'm not gaining!). Caveat: I'm a coder myself and will likely be very critical. This is usually a good thing, but some people don't like it.
3 years

I always thought this kind of website, but dedicated to feederism, should exist.
Many times i was close to start building something like that but never did :/
I'm glad to see you build it up and would be very happy to test it as i reached 300lbs recently and planned to gain at least 30 more pounds at the end of the year ! smiley
3 years

I'll gladly give it a go.
3 years

sure, why not!
3 years

Same!
3 years

It should be possible to use this like speedtest.net with a little graphic that can be shared.

Obviously showing your weightgain not your Internet speed.
3 years

I’m interested
3 years
12   loading