Fattening others

Fattening a guy without him noticing

You shouldn’t alter a persons body without their permission, flat out. You should explain your intent and then if he’s okay with it then maybe make it into a game of sneaking calorie heavy things into his meals so you’re still technically surprising him and fattening him up in “secret”
3 years

theprophetcat:
You shouldn’t alter a persons body without their permission, flat out. You should explain your intent and then if he’s okay with it then maybe make it into a game of sneaking calorie heavy things into his meals so you’re still technically surprising him and fattening him up in “secret”

This ^^^^ Deliberately fattening someone without their consent is unethical. It is putting your kink ahead of their self-determination.

Getting consent, well, that is a whole other ball of worms. Most people won't be interested, so by bringing it up you risk freaking them out. But in the end it is the only way to have an ethical feeding relationship.
3 years

Don’t fatten anyone without consent, that is wrong. Ask him. Talk about feederism with him and see how he feels.
3 years

Petitegirl:
How do I secretly fat him up? Or how do i show him that i would like a bigger belly on him...

It's not healthy to keep secrets. If you would prefer him to gain weight, you can just tell him that, though those kind of requests often are made once you have committed to each other (e.g. engagement or marriage), since weight once gained is difficult to lose.

Also keep in mind that weight gain is common in a committed relationship, so you're likely to get the bigger belly you are looking for in the long run:
www.confessionpost.com/64539/my-husband-is-getting-fat
3 years

Well this question is not easy to answer !
It depends as always on so many factors !
What is not going to work is him gaining super fast like 20 kg in 6 mounts ...
But like 1-2 kg a mounth should be possible smiley in the beginning !
I guess you are not living to gather,
So focus you activities around food, always have snacks around, cook for him, order pizza ( check for discounts like 3 for 2 )
Make breakfast bacon n eggs toast and a banana milk shake ( 200 g cream 1-2 ripe bananas 200 milk and some sugar30 g blend with ice is already is a solid 1000 kal.)
Go on vacation —> all inclusive
Take the activ part in the bedroom !
If he is doing sports in a club try to convince him to go on dates instead.
Drinking alcohol, Aperitifs like aperol increase the Appetit !
Large plates, large breakfast, in the restaurant order large portions for you self, than say you are full and make him eat the rest.
—> so many options always depands if he is reacting like you want him to 😅
If he is diat continuous It will probably not work !
Alsow after he gained the fist 10-15 kg you should come out about it at least partially
3 years

Petitegirl:
Hey fat obsessed people!smiley

The guy i am seeing right now isn’t fat (maybe a little chubby, 1,83m 94kg). How do i secretly fat him up? Or how do i show him that i would like a bigger belly on him...

Thanks for your replies!smiley
damn couldn 't you have choosen me smiley hey but at least I have some sinister ideas if you like to read them msg me smiley
3 years

Honesty, love to be that kind of guy who doesn't notice the changes before it is too late.
3 years

hhhggg:
Well this question is not easy to answer !
It depends as always on so many factors !
What is not going to work is him gaining super fast like 20 kg in 6 mounts ...
But like 1-2 kg a mounth should be possible smiley in the beginning !
I guess you are not living to gather,
So focus you activities around food, always have snacks around, cook for him, order pizza ( check for discounts like 3 for 2 )
Make breakfast bacon n eggs toast and a banana milk shake ( 200 g cream 1-2 ripe bananas 200 milk and some sugar30 g blend with ice is already is a solid 1000 kal.)
Go on vacation —> all inclusive
Take the activ part in the bedroom !
If he is doing sports in a club try to convince him to go on dates instead.
Drinking alcohol, Aperitifs like aperol increase the Appetit !
Large plates, large breakfast, in the restaurant order large portions for you self, than say you are full and make him eat the rest.
—> so many options always depands if he is reacting like you want him to 😅
If he is diat continuous It will probably not work !
Alsow after he gained the fist 10-15 kg you should come out about it at least partially

That´s such a perfect fatntasy or real life game I would love to play ...me little innocent feeder/ but more tempted to be a resisting feedee ^^ who has no clue how addictive and seductive a real devillish or very sweet and nice woman could be telling my female opponent all secrets about me and then we play who can get the other one so horny that he or she gains the first 30kg and then prevents the other to get back in shape with all the nice teasing and secret pills or ways to bring the other one to a stage where the chubbiness and horniness for food and sex is the kinky thing that drives us on making games and bets and a lot of horniness induced weight gain until i realize i can t even get in shape with exercises again without asking you to stop your mild seductions for at least a month to se if i can train enough to be able to have a chance in our little grappling games again for dominance in the bedroom and not get helplessly turned on when you grab my belly and lovehandles i failed to notize got so sensitive when you gave me those muscle pills two weeks and 20kg ago .......and said something about i will realize why the soft skin of girls make them so vulnerable to mens games........

Grinning at the funny picture arising in my mind when you took those pills 4 weeks ago and i found you in a masturbation/food coma on the kitchenfloor begging me to help you upstairs beeing shocked horny and so eager to tease my little girl about at least 10kg pure jiggly soft chubb i see ouzing over those jeans fitting perfectly two weeks ago when she embarked on her so called fitnesstrip with her girls.......

Isn´t there any smart kinky and maybe cute girl out there brave nough for a chat about this or an immdiate spaneous right now date ??smiley
3 years