Submission and domination

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

This would be hot!
3 years

My ex and I would talk about a version of that sometimes. She would say she wanted me to take her overseas somewhere like Italy and lock her in some farm house. Letting her do nothing but eat pasta and drink wine till she was unrecognisable. Then bring her back to our home country a completely different person.
3 years

I would love for this to happen. Tied up and force to eat everyday until I was a beached 🐳 really turns me on.
3 years

It certainly would make it easier! I’d love that!
3 years

Well, sometimes I would think that it would be awesome and then again being brought out of the house by a crane may not be my idea of a fun Saturday.
3 years

I think about this often! I think it would be nice to be kidnapped (in fantasy lol) and kept in a cute little locked room/basement/isolated cabin where my kidnapper would actually kind of spoil me. They’d supply me with soft blankets, stuffed animals and all the sweets and cake I could dream of in exchange for keeping me locked up away from the world 🥰
3 years

this concept is hot as fuck, if I weren’t such a coward I’d want it in real life instead of just a fantasy
3 years

Everyday i crave it further
3 years

Yep, sometimes I fantasize about being with someone in a restaurant or at home, who orders a humongous amount of food and forces me to eat it, either encouraging, demanding, or actually feeding me.
3 years

Any women like this Fantasy?
2 years
12345   loading