Submission and domination

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

I always think it would be an enticing scenario to play out for rp. In fantasy, having someone just want you for how fat and soft you can grow under their influence is amazing. In reality though, I imagine that would both be immensely problematic and hurt like a bitch since the kidnapper likely wouldn't care how your (kidnappee) body was being affected. Still, something to think about in a comfortable and pre-discussed bedplay rp maybe.
1 year

šŸ˜³šŸ–
1 year

šŸ˜³šŸ–
1 year

[quote]Nassi1234:
This would be hot
1 year

Ellezbellez:
I do

You should definitely talk to me then! šŸ˜Š
1 year

I would love to see if you could, my weight hasn't changed and I really want to be fat. For those who are wondering, 117 lbs
1 year

Oh, a Kidnap fantasy is pretty much my jam. Fattening is just the icing on the cake šŸŽ‚šŸ˜ˆ
1 year

Yes. Taken and transformed from healthy to huge. I want someone to feed me so much all the bottoms pop off my shirt. And then I want my big belly rubbed while Iā€™m taunted and poked.
1 year

I would prefer that I will kidnap someone to make him or her fatter and then they manage to escape and as a revenge they would tie me up on something and start to fatten me up, even bigger then they are. 8)
1 year

Instant Stockholm syndrome I would say.
1 year
34567   loading