Submission and domination

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

I PROMISE you all. You don't want it.
1 year

TalkFeederToMe:
I always think it would be an enticing scenario to play out for rp. In fantasy, having someone just want you for how fat and soft you can grow under their influence is amazing. In reality though, I imagine that would both be immensely problematic and hurt like a bitch since the kidnapper likely wouldn't care how your (kidnappee) body was being affected. Still, something to think about in a comfortable and pre-discussed bedplay rp maybe.

Yes, I would just add that this has potential to be like "quest-rooms" but fetish-oriented. Because it would be very cool place for intimate/public stuffing
1 year

A fattening house sounds like a good idea for everyone.
7 months

yes yes yes omg
7 months

Sounds good!
7 months

A longtime fantasy from my teenage years, born of insecurity and mayhaps some guilt for the social sin of admiring fat and someday know how it feels to be fat... like a dream come true. Although deep down we all know fat is fat and it doesn't matter how or why, haters gonna hate.

A common theme of stories I'd read on Dimensions at the time. Something about being hidden away and fattened against my will would make it ok that I'd been forced to double my weight. Eating myself into a coma to meet increasing daily quotas or be fed extra through a funnel, until one day my captor didn't bother locking the trapdoor. Got stuck attempting to escape and forced to eat extra as punishment. Weighing myself every morning and coming to terms as I gained over a hundred pounds.

Eventually, months later was found safe and (round) in an abandoned turret. The trapdoor entry had to be cut open into a gaping hole and I barley squeezed down the spiral stairs. People would be so relieved and nobody would care I weighed nearly 300 pounds, it wasn't my fault. Unbeknownst to them I loved the new me and continued to get fatter, just couldn't help myself.
7 months

Lynne841:
A longtime fantasy from my teenage years, born of insecurity and mayhaps some guilt for the social sin of admiring fat and someday know how it feels to be fat... like a dream come true. Although deep down we all know fat is fat and it doesn't matter how or why, haters gonna hate.

A common theme of stories I'd read on Dimensions at the time. Something about being hidden away and fattened against my will would make it ok that I'd been forced to double my weight. Eating myself into a coma to meet increasing daily quotas or be fed extra through a funnel, until one day my captor didn't bother locking the trapdoor. Got stuck attempting to escape and forced to eat extra as punishment. Weighing myself every morning and coming to terms as I gained over a hundred pounds.

Eventually, months later was found safe and (round) in an abandoned turret. The trapdoor entry had to be cut open into a gaping hole and I barley squeezed down the spiral stairs. People would be so relieved and nobody would care I weighed nearly 300 pounds, it wasn't my fault. Unbeknownst to them I loved the new me and continued to get fatter, just couldn't help myself.

If you haven't written a story with this as the outcome, go for it! You've got the imagery down perfectly.
7 months

And you can use is for a role play
7 months

Kan gebeuren.
6 months

Well, it’s seems like a nightmare: imagine this, peoples storming your house, dragging you to the car outside while they are setting your house on fire, with your wife and baby still there, they driving you to their place, raping and torturing you and then force feeding you to death.

Eventually the world learns that it was Hamas acts.

Except for the feeding, all the other things are a reality that happened just last Saturday…

A second holocaust.
6 months
34567   loading