Fattening others

Why can't i find a feeder?

All i need is a feeder who is willing to make me super fat! I don't care if my whole life will be based on getting fat, it makes me happy!

still less expensive than smoking smiley
3 years

The real problem is most female "Feedee's only want someone to send them funds for food. Many of them could easily find an in house Feeder if they wanted to.
3 years

Fajames:
The real problem is most female "Feedee's only want someone to send them funds for food. Many of them could easily find an in house Feeder if they wanted to.

The man’s got a fair point to this one. And I’ve learned this the hard way. smiley
3 years

Fajames:

Really? Most feedee's I have found will let the Feeder order the food on apps, or show proof + video or skype/live of them eating it.... I thought it was standard practice.
3 years

EmilyW:
Fattening online? Nah! I am too old fashioned for that, but you chickens, knock yourselves up. Fatten your asses online and send each other heaps of videos. That will teach those "monkey branching hypergamists" their lesson. (Yes I googled it) Haahaha.

Guess what I am holding in my hand, a nice juicy belly roll, and here, let me jiggle it a little. There, there, it creates waves like a little sea. Isn't that curious? It is so soft and squishy and it has an enormous tendency to just grow bigger every day and I only need to help it a little. Utterly fascinating our bodies are. And you can hear about it for free.

I think when COVID ends you/we need to start having serious fattening meetings IRL instead of this online nonsense.
Fuck, I am not sending any videos of me gulping down my third milkshake. I am not an Animal Planet or voyeuristic barbie. (I wanted to write whore, but luckily I didn't, coz it would be very rude and discourteous to all the barbies out there. So I just wrote "barbie". See crisis avoided with a stroke of a macbook! But it was a close one, ugh!)

Think about getting together IRL and start fattening each other's asses like a bury of rabbits (or was it a gaggle? Nah, they were probably not even rabbits fattening each other asses, so whoever is doing it then. I was sick the week when we were learning "How to fatten your friend" in school so I had to learn it all by myself. Now I am sad about lost opportunities and need 4th milkshake. You are all making me fat! It will be your fault when I have to roll down the stairs.)
Luckily my today limit for posting is probably over.

Gosh I wish I could meet you 😍
3 years

Like seriously why is it so hard to find a feeder! I’ll take a female or male feeder it don’t even matter
3 years

It's cause there was a influx of people entering the fetish (for wrong reasons) and would so most feeders are on hyper alert still do to thing that happen in the community plus also not every who roles in places like this is 💯 so that hurt both sides plus many I think just want a date with a side of feederism but that's just my view of everything.
2 years

All the feeders died in the war. All the remaining ones are in hiding.

Sad but true.
2 years

I'm a feeder but I like irl stuff, I'm in Massachusetts btw
2 years

Mr_Jive:
I'm a feeder but I like irl stuff, I'm in Massachusetts btw

Fake news :-)
2 years
12   loading