Gaining

Seeing new fat and being turned on

That’s going to be all my coworkers reactions to me when we finally go back to work. Although I’m sure they can see it in my face in zoom calls.
3 years

Some years ago we took our cat in for her annual appointment, and had a new, youngish vet (probably recently out of vet school, so likely mid-late 20s?). She was on the tall side (maybe 5'7 or 5'8"smiley and under her scrubs and 'doctor jacket' (I don't know the proper word) she looks fairly curvy. Probably overweight by medical standards or high fashion standards, but most people would have more likely said curvy or statuesque.

A year later we were back for our cat's appointment and her jacket was tight and pulling at the buttons, and her face had rounded out quite a bit, and certainly she was looking on the fat side.

Another year and she had given up on the jacket, her face was wreathed in fat, her hips had really become quite broad and she had a very definite belly jiggling under the scrubs.

We haven't had her for the past couple of years and I thought she might have moved on to a different clinic, but it turns out she is back. We just recently we had our cat in -- but under covid you pass in the carrier at the front door, the technician takes it to the back, and you talk to the vet by phone. She did mention being away for a while, so I don't know if she was working elsewhere, took maternity leave, had weight loss surgery, or who knows what. Anyway, I'm obviously curious to see what she is looking like now, but I doubt she has gotten bigger (most people hit some size and decide that is enough for them, and she had already grown a lot)
3 years

Edxl:
Some years ago we took our cat in for her annual appointment, and had a new, youngish vet (probably recently out of vet school, so likely mid-late 20s?). She was on the tall side (maybe 5'7 or 5'8"smiley and under her scrubs and 'doctor jacket' (I don't know the proper word) she looks fairly curvy. Probably overweight by medical standards or high fashion standards, but most people would have more likely said curvy or statuesque.

A year later we were back for our cat's appointment and her jacket was tight and pulling at the buttons, and her face had rounded out quite a bit, and certainly she was looking on the fat side.

Another year and she had given up on the jacket, her face was wreathed in fat, her hips had really become quite broad and she had a very definite belly jiggling under the scrubs.

We haven't had her for the past couple of years and I thought she might have moved on to a different clinic, but it turns out she is back. We just recently we had our cat in -- but under covid you pass in the carrier at the front door, the technician takes it to the back, and you talk to the vet by phone. She did mention being away for a while, so I don't know if she was working elsewhere, took maternity leave, had weight loss surgery, or who knows what. Anyway, I'm obviously curious to see what she is looking like now, but I doubt she has gotten bigger (most people hit some size and decide that is enough for them, and she had already grown a lot)

Once Covid is over you will have to find some reason to go back there and find out!
3 years