Gaining

An observation / test about heavy cream

anon6678:
I was laying in bed doing some mental math, and I realized that if you sleep for eight hours each night (like I do), then you're up for 16 hours each day.

That means that if you drink 1 Tablespoon of heavy cream every 15 minutes, then you'll drink one quart per day.

Yeah but this Is a very unhealthy way of gaining

If you eat maintenance calories on top of that, that would come out to 3200 excess calories, or almost one pound of fat, ignoring inefficiency.

Accounting for inefficiency of the body to absorb the calories, that sounds like it should be 300 pounds of weight gain in one year! That doesn't sound realistic, but the math works out.

I'm going to drink 1 Tbsp of heavy cream every 15 minutes today and let you guys know how it goes.

Thanks!
3 years

Personally, I find a pint of half and half tastes pretty good and sits pretty easy—just a couple minutes. It’s like half the calories, but it’s much easier. YMVV.
3 years

I am taking 300ml of double cream before bed every night at the moment and my digestion has now got used to this. It is quick to drink in one go and is working well.
3 years

greentrees8733:
Personally, I find a pint of half and half tastes pretty good and sits pretty easy—just a couple minutes. It’s like half the calories, but it’s much easier. YMVV.

What helps me is the excitement knowing that the heavy cream im chugging is going to be stored as pure fat. Once I'm worked up over it, it goes down very easy.

Now... make sure you work up to larger amounts of cream. One pint in the morning, and one pint before bed... really quite easy.

A few weeks into that, and nothing fit!
3 years

I'm drinking 1 and 2/3 quart per day, but I spread that out. The body can only absorb about 1,000 calories of fat at a time, and it takes about 2 hours to digest the fat.

1,000 calories is about 10 fluid ounces of heavy whipping cream. I've just been drinking 10 fluid ounces of heavy whipping cream at a time, at least two hours apart. I do this 5 times per day. My body has handled it extremely well. It's so easy to do, and the weight is piling on so quickly it's unreal.
3 years