Lifestyle tips

Chub rub

Ladies, what are we all doing about this? Not an issue when I'm wearing leggings or pants, but driving me crazy in skirts and dresses. I'd appreciate some pro tips smiley
3 years

Chub rub

If the dress is long enough, wear men’s boxers underneath. Shorts work, but are more obvious and don’t always cover enough skin! Tights are also an option.

You can also pick up anti-chafing gel, but a lot of people just use deodorant instead. If you’re sweaty, cornstarch can help keep you dry and reduce friction, but it can messy if you’re not careful. I used to have a travel container in case I needed to reapply, and a big fluffy makeup brush was the best method of application that I found.
3 years

Chub rub

So helpful. Thank you both! I'll experiment with those solutions.
3 years

Chub rub

I am here to sing the praises of Undersummers! undersummers.com/ They’re cute, super comfortable, have no seam on the inner thigh to chafe you, and they’re made of cool sweat wicking fabric. Most styles are available up to 4X, Fusion goes up to 5X. The lace is soft and not itchy at all, but if you really hate lace you can get them without.
3 years

Chub rub

Thank you! I'll investigate.
3 years

Chub rub

I've been using bandelettes, and they work surprisingly well.
3 years