Feedback and suggestions

Make search less terrible

Right now, you can only search for someone if you remember their full name. It would be great if search worked for partial names (e.g. searching for cake would bring up cakefiend and any other user with cake in their name) and for keywords in someone’s profile.
I don’t mean to be rude, but this seems like very basic functionality to me, and I don’t understand why the site doesn’t have it. Even a custom google search using site:fantasy feeder.com would be a big improvement.
3 years

Make search less terrible

Trust me... We're working on making the searches better.

Also...You can do a partial search by username, you just need to start typing in the name and a list of usernames containing the characters will appear. If there is multiple people a scroller will appear and you can scroll to see all usernames containing the characters you have typed in. Obviously the more you type in the easier it will be to locate a specific user.

Once you have identified the user in the list, then press search and it will bring up the profile.

I realise that many people use similar words in their usernames so maybe we could look to update this include avatars to make profiles more recognisable.

But thank you for your feedback.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years