Fat experiences

Fun morning fat reminders

Isn't it a trip when you wake up and you get reminded how fat your getting?

Each morning I struggle trying to do one sit up or just kinda roll out of bed.

Walking in front of a mirror and get that good morning OMG belly reflection in the mirror.

But my favorite is sitting in a chair at the table and my belly hits the table as it pushes against my thighs and rib cage.

What are some of your morning fat reminders?
3 years

Looking at my socks and thinking "ugh, I don't want to have to put those on yet" due to the awkwardness.

Washing in the shower and finding it harder to reach parts of my back.

Finishing my traditional bowl of cereal, and finding that I'm still very hungry.
3 years

My usual fat reminder in the morning is the roll and grunt I make as I get out of bed. Cos my knees have been giving me trouble i have to steady myself when i stand up.

If i did a lot of walking the day before, my ankles will ache and i sit on the edge of my bed rolling them around, trying to get the will to move, before slowly shuffling to the bathroom
Using my dresser and door as a support. My fat just jiggling around and clapping.
3 years

Waking up, stomach rumbling cause it's hungry. The strain of getting out of bed. The walk to the kitchen. The feeling of plobing down hard and feeling my belly hit the table and my ass hit the back. Then the growing hunger cause i havent eatten eat and just need to cause it hurts
3 years

Day starts shifting and log rolling out of bed. long gone are the days of sitting up with ease. The moment I’m up my lower back will remind me how active the day before was. I like to lay out my clothes the night before as not one piece of clothing fits me the same. I have certain clothes that fit better when the day calls for more active day. And of course stomach is already rumbling by the time I’m up.
3 years