General

When did your belly stop just pushing out, and start drooping down?

ya i think i have more visceral fat, as it just sticks out n doesn't sag
3 years

i’m in the same boat as you. i have seen some pretty extreme cases of both bellies aswell. they both will sag at one point. that includes full on beer bellies. it is just a matter of when.
3 years

When I was younger I reached a maximum weight of about 320 lbs. I had a round shape that was soft and yielding, but it wasn't droopy. I then lost half my body weight thanks to a hell of a lot of social peer pressure. I think I reached 320 lbs again 4 years ago and am now upto 392. The fat is distributed totally differently with the regains. I'm not sure how the science of it works but I now have a droopier and softer lower belly. I think it was around 350 lbs that I started to notice I was becoming more pear shaped than apple shaped.
3 years

How to gain and avoid fatty liver? Do the two have to go hand in hand? I love to gain with heavy cream, wish is very high (if not the highest saturated fat content), just want to gain as safe as I can. If that is possable.
3 years

There isn’t really a way to avoid fatty liver while gaining. Just know that fatty liver can get worse with alcohol consumption.
3 years

I started to get a hanging belly at around 215. Now, at 250, it hangs a lot. Once it starts hanging it’ll get lower and lower with each pound you gain.
3 years

Mine starting hanging after I got past 230. The next 25 pounds did the trick. Now it hangs full time and feels natural to me.
3 years

I am at 214 and it sticks out. I would love for it to hang but I'm not there yet.
3 years

It's happening over time, for a while your belly it's just sticking out, if you gain more subcutaneous fat your belly will sag and start to hang and then will dropped down
2 years

Mine's been hanging ever since I can remember, however, I started to notice when I was 12
2 years