Fat experiences

How did you found out that you like fat people?

Mine was around my early teens online, thanks to YouTube. And then after that I just like a women's curves and belly.

What's your story?
3 years

Ever since I can remember. Back in grade school I had a tutor who was Fat and a few times I saw her belly peeking out.
3 years

Pretty much my whole life. All the famlus movie triggers gave me the sense that I liked it. Willy Wonka, the Santa Claus etc etc.
3 years

After dating a few women in my 20s I found that I preferred soft women. So I think of things as Women - A+, Soft Women - A++.
3 years

At 4 years old, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory introduced me to the concept that people can grow and it was a long standing fascination that turned into a preference when I got older.

Though I do prefer soft doughy and squishy to, you know, perfectly spherical... and blue.
3 years

fudge:
Interesting how so many people on here came to an understanding/appreciation through cinema. I’d say I’m much the same way. I realized I liked the idea of being fatter through films like The Little Mermaid, Willy Wonka, The Santa Clause, and Heavyweights, along with a few life experiences...

I mean, tangentially related, I also grew up with cartoons that for some reason, there was at least one episode where someone got fat, or in some way shape or form, weight gain was a big part of the episode. That certainly helped contribute too.
3 years

fudge:
Oh, for sure! I remember The Simpsons episode where their version of Arnold S. comes to town to administer youth fitness tests and slaps fat stickers on all the kids’ bellies. 👌🏻[/quote]

Shall I say, Passion Patties?
3 years

Around 14 when I got interested in guys.
The buffed out muscle bound boys were jerks and the fat boys were much nicer and more honest.
3 years

I was 17. My junior year of high school I dated a 5'5 120 pound absolute bombshell from Norway on a one year exchange program. Her best friend was this chubby gothic girl I thought was cool. When my gf moved at the end of the year the gothic girl became my friend. On the first day of school my senior year the gothic girl had gone from chubby to legit fat and when we hugged, she felt so soft and cuddly. I ended up kissing her on the last day of my senior year and off and on dated her for the next 4 years. I just recently sent her a happy birthday and saw one of her latest pics, shes huge now! Her fiancee better appreciate it.
3 years

Ditzy:
Around 14 when I got interested in guys.
The buffed out muscle bound boys were jerks and the fat boys were much nicer and more honest.

The "down to earth" quality is a big factor for me too.
3 years
12345   loading