Fat experiences

How did you found out that you like fat people?

surfjer:
First time I saw the illustrated children’s book with Hack Sprats wife. She was shown as an Ssbbw and I was infatuated with her . Ever since I’ve loved big fluffy women!!
Must be in my gene’s!

Yah, my first thoughts around this topic came from Jack Spratt and his wife too, glad to see someone else smiley
3 years

fudge:
Interesting how so many people on here came to an understanding/appreciation through cinema. I’d say I’m much the same way. I realized I liked the idea of being fatter through films like The Little Mermaid...

I remember loving the scene in The Little Mermaid when Ursula turned back into her octopus form and the wedding dress ripped right off her.
3 years

I was always attracted to BBW, but started off dating slim to average women. Then I met a cute, flirtatious BBW through a mutual friend and let my curiosity get the best of me. I was hooked. The feeling of her soft luxurious fat pressed into my body and the awesome sex made me never look back. Although that girl wasn't a keeper, I realized what size woman I wanted and set out to find her.
3 years

I remember seeing an adult vid vhs tape as a kid and there was a red head 76in hips and huge cheeks. At the very moment i saw her i also became obsessed with the idea of face sitting. Without ever seeing it or hearing about it i just knew at an early age i need to be under an ass like hers.
3 years

I read an article in a magazine about teighlor... She was with a babydol... I couldn't take my eyes off
3 years

When I noticed girls at age 13-14 I started fancying the fat girls over the skinny girls.
3 years

since forever.
earliest i remember was when i was in 1st grade and saw spirited away in theaters. the pig scene made me feel some type of way.
i of course didn’t understand it i just knew i should prolly keep it to myself.
also the teen titans episode with the pie conveyer belt, or the totally spies episode.
it’s amazing to me that there were so many fetish things in those kids shows and movies.
3 years

Dolkite:
I remember loving the scene in The Little Mermaid when Ursula turned back into her octopus form and the wedding dress ripped right off her.[/quote]

This scene x100, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks of it. Plus later in the movie's climactic scene where she starts huffing and puffing and makes herself grow and grow. Goddamn, someone at Disney animation studios had something going on. (Also yes to whoever was talking about Spirited Away . . . both when the parents turn into pigs and then later when No Face has eaten people and everything in the resort, and has grown to be the size of the big room he's in, his body sloshing around.)

I remember a few instances. My earliest exposure was to the Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy of all people; I was maybe three or four when I was watching that and I still remember how that ridiculous movie made me feel.
A classmate's mother was also morbidly obese. She would do substitute teaching sometimes, and I still recall that she was so heavy, some very soft looking flab would stick up over the tops of her flats.

Then in college at one point I was paying the most innocent of compliments to a guy who was *way* too slim to be called "fat", and someone said "maybe you're a chubby chaser". Everyone else got a chuckle out of it but I was stammering and blushing, because they'd inadvertently given me that "bingo!" moment, and it wouldn't leave my mind for months until I started coming to terms with it.
3 years

Dolkite:
I remember loving the scene in The Little Mermaid when Ursula turned back into her octopus form and the wedding dress ripped right off her.

quiverdream:
This scene x100, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks of it. Plus later in the movie's climactic scene where she starts huffing and puffing and makes herself grow and grow. Goddamn, someone at Disney animation studios had something going on. (Also yes to whoever was talking about Spirited Away . . . both when the parents turn into pigs and then later when No Face has eaten people and everything in the resort, and has grown to be the size of the big room he's in, his body sloshing around.)

I remember a few instances. My earliest exposure was to the Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy of all people; I was maybe three or four when I was watching that and I still remember how that ridiculous movie made me feel.
A classmate's mother was also morbidly obese. She would do substitute teaching sometimes, and I still recall that she was so heavy, some very soft looking flab would stick up over the tops of her flats.

Then in college at one point I was paying the most innocent of compliments to a guy who was *way* too slim to be called "fat", and someone said "maybe you're a chubby chaser". Everyone else got a chuckle out of it but I was stammering and blushing, because they'd inadvertently given me that "bingo!" moment, and it wouldn't leave my mind for months until I started coming to terms with it.[/quote] Yeah, the Nutty Professor scene in which he got so fat that he kept expanding made me realize that I wanted to be obese. I had always been attracted to characters who got fat in scenes in the future and that started everything for me. When I went to college was when I realized that I liked bigger women because I had a associate professor who was around four hundred pounds and I had the craziest crush on her.
3 years

MackTheFork:
omg I always loved fat, both on men and women, boys and girls, but the real first experience of being awestruck was the sight of M.E. walking down the hall in gym shorts and seeing her big belly through the shorts jiggling and moving. To this day, that's still a supercharged sight for me. That and Terri B. on the lunch line in the 10th grade in front of me, and a jiggly, naked roll of fat hanging over her jeans. Whenever she took a step, the roll quivered. I could only dream of what it would be like to hold these women, but I was too shy at the time to make my feelings known.

Is M.E. a person? Is this a YouTube clip you're referring to or something?
3 years
12345   loading