Fat experiences

How did you found out that you like fat people?

Years ago, before I became conscious of liking fat guys (I’m gay) I worked with a fat Latino named Hector. He was a very sweet and polite soul. He used the “usted” form of address with me. I told him stop, I was no better than him, no need to be so formal. I really came to like him and even fantasized being with him. I still think of him and still fantasize. I think he was my first fat guy crush. Then I just started noticing other attractive fat guys and came to realize there were too many attractive fat guys in the world for there to be anything wrong with it. I decided I want to get fat like them.
3 years

Basically ever since I can remember. I would always look a little longer at fat people in public because the look and shape always really appealed to me than a skinny person. The same thing would happen in school, I wouldn't ever be attracted to or flirt with a skinny or athletic person.
3 years

I have always liked fat people. I can still remember when I was just a kid seeing a fat person in public. I would glance at there belly and smile at them
3 years

I knew that I liked fat since I was young, probably about 5. I first realized how much I liked fat bodies seeing them first in public but really when I went to school I knew I really wanted to be fat because I would see all the overweight kids at my school and I'd be sooo jealous of how their fat bodies looked and the fact that they were lucky enough to have parents that were less strict than mine about them being a healthy weight
1 year

When I was born.
1 year

For me I think it's always kinda been there, but I never realized until I was in my teens and started exploring the internet. Seeing pictures of bigger guys and reading stories about guys getting fattened up really made something click for me. Been a feedee ever since but it took years before I actually started acting on it.
1 year

I saw a video on YouTube on accident when I was ten. It was of this Italian lady doing a soda stuffing and from then I knew I had an attraction to bigger people and women. I am very closeted about my attraction to women and bigger people. But most of the men I date/ like are bigger in some way.
1 year

From a very young age, I always found giant asses and soft hourglasses platonically beautiful. Ever since puberty, when I let them, they become arousing. There is no reason.
1 year

I was a huge dork and used to read the encyclopedia for fun as a kid. That's when I stumbled upon all that Renaissance art featuring women with big soft bellies.

From there, it really clicked when I started dating fat girls who weren't like the tabloid stories or weight loss scaremongering. Not sick and dying or desperate and depressed, but happy and healthy.
8 months

When I went to the Supermarket with my mom, I would look at the magazines at the checkout.

"Which celebrity gained weight?"

"How Linda lost 140lbs" and admire the before picture.
8 months
2345   loading