Fat experiences

How did you found out that you like fat people?

I just enjoy telling the story so dang much, I’ll just tell it again :-)

My first memory of encountering body fat was a regained memory told to me years after the fact by my mother. I would play with the arm fat of any female relative when I was a toddler and was being held. I’m told my grandmother slapped me one time for doing it.

In young adulthood, I felt the attraction to chubby girls starting in middle school and on into high school. I didn’t have a girlfriend until I was out of high school (wasn’t ever part of the clique, as they say), but nothing turned me on like a pair of chubby cheeks, chubby upper arms, big thighs or a big belly on a girl.
Chubby bare feet still turn me on as well :-)

My first steady girlfriend wasn’t all that fat to start out with, but over five years we ate well enough to fill out the both of us. Her arms and belly puffed out mightily; probably gained at least 50 pounds being with me.

Another five-year relationship followed when I moved to another state. She was already heavy, about 5-6 and anywhere between 220 and 270 over the course of that time. She was insecure about it and, along with being bipolar and in denial about it, never really relaxed and enjoyed her own existence, much less her luscious figure.

I met my wife 10 years ago now, at a concert. Mutual friend of ours made sure we were both there. The friend figured we both needed to stumble upon each other after going through such rough previous relationships. I can still remember the first time I saw her short, 5-3 figure walking upon the rest of our friend group to meet up. A black blouse cut low to emphasize what I would eventually find out were 46 DDD breasts. Cute, chubby face, a beautifully big hanging belly the blouse could barely contain and just such a soft touch with everything. I was smitten, though it was another year before we started dating officially.

I was slowly but steadily getting a big ol’ ball belly during these years. A big, hard visceral fat basketball belly! She sure hasn’t minded, being a big girl herself for so long now. Learned over time she was actually a tiny teen, just with out-of-proportion breasts for what was then her figure. I just recently saw pics of her at 13 that I hadn’t seen before. It’s truly amazing how petite and skinny she was before puberty and the rest of her teen years hit.

She had her first child barely out of high school and, according to her accounts, gained between 80 and 100 pounds between the pregnancy and some health-related issues (certain meds’ effects on her). She tried the depo shot for birth control and got pregnant (and fatter) anyway with her second child. She’s told me those depo shots are what changed her body for good. Went from just a puffy figure barely holding on to a big bellied, big-butt(ed) big ol’ fat girl :-) Wish I’d have known her then so I could have witnessed her waistline explode in size and her belly grow from being barely there to being so huge and sexy that she stopped wearing underwear at a certain point. This is as good a point in the story as any to mention her bra band size was only in the low 30s entering her 20s. So that’s more than 12 inches gained just in her middle since then :-)

We had our first child together three years ago now. She was already just at 300 pounds, so she didn’t have to gain but maybe 20 during the pregnancy. Today, she’s a proud 330 pounds with a spirit that’s just as soft and tender as her skin :-) We’d have each other no other way but fat and happy :-)
7 months

I found myself seeking out the bbw’s and above everywhere, especially tummy’s and thighs.
7 months

Cartoons where male characters would have an instant but temporary weight gain through a ridiculous amount of binge eating (ex: Shaggy)
7 months

There were a lot of little steps getting out of sexual repression and realizing what I liked, fat being the pinnacle of those likes. One random but pertinent moment was when I was hanging out with a group of friends, and the loose inference was made that I was crushing on a guy who wasn’t there at the time, who had a pretty average build with a very modest amount of chub. So it was a little out of nowhere when someone said “maybe you’re a chubby chaser!” I had never even heard of that term before then and was still very repressed and unaware of my own desires— and yet in that moment I froze because it was like a bell going off in my head 🔔 it was a label that called to me immediately.
7 months
345   loading